PDA

View Full Version : 2008 CHERUBS International Member Conference & Events!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
12-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Still in initial planning stages and we are trying to drum up sponsors but the dates are locked in!....

CHERUBS Conference will be held 1 day this year - on Friday, July 25th. We will find a hotel with a conference hall that will give us discounts. It will also have an airport shuttle. We will also find sitters for the kids in an ajoining room, plus entertainment for the kids (magician, clown, storyteller... working on that). Breakfast will be provided by the hotel and we're working on lunch and dinner. As soon as we have a hotel locked in, I will let you all know!

The Angel Ball will be a formal affair held at Duke Gardens. We have booked their reception hall for July 26th, 6:00 pm to midnight. They are giving us an incredible price, which sponsors will cover. The garden is just gorgeous, it is absolutely fairy tale beautiful. We can have the conference hall, which is great in case it rains. The conference hall comes with a beautiful lily pond right outside with a formal oriental type garden and we'd have to get a couple of tents too because the hall only holds 150 people and I'm planning to sell about 400 tickets. The English Gardens can be toured until dark (9:00 that time of year) and will make for awesome photos. I'm still begging to be able to have the ball there, we'll see what I can pull off. Wink We'll also have a silent auction with donations from artists (we have 2 pieces already). Durham / Raleigh / Chapel Hill has a huge artist community, so we should be able to pull that off. Attire will be black tie, with an emphasis on "white" and women will be encouraged to pull out their old wedding dresses and wear them again. We have several wedding service vendors who have already volunteer their time and services and we're hoping to really play up the whole wedding dress thing as that will sell more tickets. Of course all CHERUBS members are encouraged to attend! You can see Duke hospital from the Gardens so there is a top hospital here, plus tons of hotels and I'm 90% certain we can get a group of nurses to watch any cherubs for a few hours that night - I know a ton of nurses who work at Duke that I might be able to beg to volunteer for us. Plus, UNC is just up the road too in Chapel Hill. During the day, before the ball, the gardens is a wonderful place to take the kids to walk around, feed the ducks and picnic. Maybe we can have an informal member picnic that day, though I don't know how much time I'll have to attend because I'll be swamped with the Ball arrangements.

Golf Tournament on Sunday. Actually, the golf tournament will be in Wake Forest, which is north of Raleigh, about 40 minutes from Durham with the traffic. There will be a car given away to the first to hit a hole in one!!!!!!! One of the local dealerships is donating to a car if any player achieves this feat. There are a couple of golf pros who live in the area so I'm going to see if we can get them in the tournament. Craig is good friends with one of them but I don't think he'll be able to attend that weekend as it's in the middle of PGA tour season, but I will certainly beg him to try to come. Smile We will definitely have 1 former pro in attendance, but he was on the tour many years ago and only for a couple of years so his name isn't very well known. ***News flash - we now have one of the top 5 World's Longest Drive Champion's attending the Golf Tournament! :D We are looking for sponsors for each hole and volunteers to help with the tournament.

***** We quite possibly have a food sponsor and beverage sponsor. We also might have a great band who had a top 40 hit.

We have *tons* to do and could use any help possible! :)

As soon as we have more / know more, I will post it! Any suggestions welcomed! :)

Elaine Moats
12-15-2007, 12:30 PM
glad to see this is coming together. Let me know if I can help.

karahess
12-15-2007, 09:06 PM
What kind of help are you needing?

ChrisBarry
12-29-2007, 10:24 AM
I went to school at Duke, and I can attest the Duke Gardens are gorgeous! Very picturesque place. I am local (Morrisville, NC), so I would be happy to help out in any way I can.

Chris Barry

AmberRedman
12-29-2007, 11:09 AM
I am in FL but I will help as much as possible. Since I am a stay at home mom, I have a bunch of time on my hands. Just let me know.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
12-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh Volunteers... wonderful!!!! :) I'll need people to help make phone calls for sponsors. I'll have a list next week if any of you want to help. :)

I'm going to contact all the NC members too to see who we can get to help with the golf tournament, set up for the ball, clean up, etc.

If any of you know of any great bands - we need one! I didn't like the music the one band played (the Embers)... 1 good song, not much else. All for motown, rock, etc. With all the American Idols from NC, surely we should be able to find someone. Clay Aiken lives in Raleigh....

StephanieOlivarez
12-29-2007, 01:43 PM
I am out of town- but am willing to help set up for the ball, clean up etc...
You just let me know what I can do.
I just asked about the sponsors? How is that going to work?

Corin Nava
12-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Dawn, I am more than willing to help that weekend with whatever needs to be done. Just let me know.

StephanieOlivarez
12-30-2007, 09:14 PM
I am just courious- how many people normally attend Internatinal Conference?
I am assuming they come from all over right? Will everyone have name tags or something so we know where they are from?
At the International Conference July 25th, will you have families tell their stories, will doctors talk? I have been to other conferences and was just wondering what CHERUBS will be like.
I am sure a lot of us First timers are wondering and if not...well I am. :D

karahess
12-31-2007, 03:13 PM
I've been wondering those same questions, too, Stephanie. What is a typical format? I've also been wondering if you're gonna serve something with red sauce at the Angel Ball so I can slop stuff all over my white dress.

0:-)

MarieBrown
01-01-2008, 01:25 PM
there is a good chance that I will be in the US on this date, can anyone tell me exactly where this is going to be, ie state, town etc, and I can work out how far away I am, if possible we would love to attend
Marie

StephanieOlivarez
01-01-2008, 03:03 PM
July 25th is the CHERUBS conference in Raleigh, NC.
July 26th- in Durham, NC is the Angel Ball at Duke Gardens.
July 27th- in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Golf Tournment.
Dawn is working on hotels and will be sending out details as she has them.
I hope you will be able to come Marie. I am so excited to meet everyone!

StephanieOlivarez
01-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Ok, not to repeat the same post- but am still wondering how the day of the conference is set up?
Who speaks? Is there a time line that states each activity that goes on during the day?
Will each member have guest tags? So we know where they are from?
How many have attended in the past?
Do families speak about their CHERUBS?
Do doctors speak?
Anyone that has attended a International conference- please let us know how everything goes?
When was the last International Conference and where was it held?
I know I ask a lot of questions- I am just VERY excited about it and I know so many others are also.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-04-2008, 03:43 PM
LOL, Stephanie, I am signing you up for the Conference Committee! :)

The last conference was in 2000 in Orlando. About 100 people attended I think (have to go look that up, maybe it was less, but at least 80). It was over 3 days, half a day each. This conference will be 1 day, maybe 2... trying to figure that out still.

Doctors do talk. Last time we had Jay Wilson, David Kays and Ruben Quintero. I'm going to beg, plead and try to bribe Jay and David into attending and guest speaking again. Either way, we have UNC and Duke here so no shortage of doctors. There will be an opportunity to ask doctors questions.

Yes, every member will wear a name tag so we can recognize each other.

There are round table discussions where families talk about their cherubs. Everyone will introduce themselves as well.

Last time we had a pizza dinner the night before - we'll see if we can do that again.

There will be a schedule for that day, along with a conference guide will all the info for the whole weekend. :)

Working on all that. Hotels are sending me proposals so we're hoping to book one by the 15th.

Craig is working hard on finding a golf course - but seems most will only book tournaments during weekdays because their club members get the courses during the weekend. Might have to plan that for Monday instead - then we have tons who want to host this. How many dads are planning on participating? We need a dad who plays golf to volunteer for this committee as well!

We have a lot to plan and work on and need all the volunteers we can get! :)

Corin Nava
01-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Sounds great! Nate wants to do the golf and I am hoping to convince my dad to come up from SC to participate too. But, if it gets pushed to monday we might not be able to stay to do it-already asked for the time off and I think we have to leave on monday to come home.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Trying hard to keep it on Sunday, Corin. Say a prayer! :)

StephanieOlivarez
01-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh Dawn- Please do sign me up for the conference committee. You just let me know what I need to do and I will be more than happy to do it?
Have you come up with sponsers yet? How is that going to be set up?
Will you need sponsers for the printing of the conference guide?
Help buying name tags? If so, what kind are you looking for? Is that something we could buy and send to you?
Like I have said before- Thank you for all the hard work you are doing to make this so successful.
Name what you need help with and I know there are many who will help.
This is so exciting. Can you tell I stay at home a lot? Ha HA to me!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Ok, Stephanie, I'll get you all signed up and on that committee forum by tomorrow. You've already singed the Rules so we don't need that again. Thank you!!!! :)

KateC
01-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Well, just talked to the hubby...we will not be able to attend : ( He started the police academy yesterday and they ARE NOT allowed to miss any classes. So, we cannot make it. Hopefully in 09!

Corin Nava
01-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Kate-that sucks. It would have been great to meet you, but I am sure there will be other times :) Good luck to your hubby in police academy!

karahess
01-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Hey Kate, I just noticed you're in Pittsburgh! Howdy neighbor - I'm in Akron/Canton, Ohio area! I was just over your way not long ago to go eat at Primanti Brothers and visit the Children's Museum. My son is begging me to take him back again cause he had so much fun.

KateC
01-06-2008, 09:23 AM
I am such a weird "Pixburger" I don't like Primanti's!! Don't tell, someone would probably hang me! I do however have the lil Pittsburgh accent "yinz, gumband, reddup, hause, cauch" LOL! I say "Can I have a pop?" and people look at me with that little head tilt like "a what?" How far away is Akron? Maybe since I can't make it to the conference, I can pretend to be from Ohio, and go to that picinic! Let me know when you go to the museum next! I love going there!

karahess
01-06-2008, 10:02 AM
It took us about 1 hour 45 minutes to get to the museum from our place. Not a bad drive at all.

Primanti's . . . . . um . . . . that was my first time and I thought it was disgusting!! You know men . . . my husband saw it on some food show on tv and vowed that he would someday go there. We went and I was pretty repulsed by the food and to make matters worse, we went to the downtown location which is a total tiny, smoke filled dive. We ate as fast as we could and hit the road to head to Erie to Splash Lagoon.

You don't have to pretend to be from Ohio to attend a picnic. Members can attend any state function they choose. The Ohio conference is in Columbus, which is 2 1/2 hours away for us to the southwest. Maybe we could try something like, if you drive to my place, you can pile into our van and ride with us on down. We'd be happy to have you join us.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Kate, you're more than welcome to come to the Ohio picnic. The only requirement to go to any of our member get-togethers is to be a member... from any state! :)

Maybe think about carpooling and rooming with another mom to come to the Conference? I'm hoping those moms (or dads) who otherwise can't afford to or wouldn't come alone will buddy up and come together. Surely you'll meet another mom in PA before then. :) Just an idea!

KateC
01-06-2008, 10:55 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I do hope to meet up with another Mom from PA (That's why I am so excited to get the packets out) Well if anyone else is going stag, lemmie know!

CarrieDaniels
01-06-2008, 03:06 PM
that's nice to know..... i was feeling all alone here in oklahoma. :(
maybe we can make it to one of the other get togethers sometime soon. It is looking kinda grim for us to drive to N.C. this summer. they are predicting 4 dollars for gas this summer!!!

StephanieOlivarez
01-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Kate- I hope you can find someone to ride with so you can come to the conference.
Good luck to your husband in polive academy. That's very exciting.

KateC
01-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Thanks Steph! It makes traveling (even vacation) this summer look not so good, but it will be worth it in the end! I have a lot of time on my hands until my semester starts!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Carrie, you need to talk Lise and Sheri into carpooling with you! ;)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Ok, I'm signing up the following to help!

Stephanie
Kara
Chris
Elaine
Corin
Amber

Anyone else?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Conference web site is up - http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/conference/

You can register on-line - please do so so we can get a estimate of how many are attending!

Only 3 more months.... is everyone getting excited yet? I can't wait to meet so many of you!!! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 04:38 PM
CHERUBS 2008 International Member Conference - Book Rooms Before April 30th Please!

If 15 families books their rooms before April 30th then CHERUBS will save $600 on the conference room.... since we have a shred of a shoestring budget for this conference it would really help us to be able to save this money! For booking information please visit our site at http://cdhsupport.org/events/conference/

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 12:54 PM
How many rooms are booked so far?

I have said this on another post--but Dawn that Avatar is so BEAUTIFUL!!
You look like an angel.

karahess
04-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Looks like one? She is one!

JudiToth
04-28-2008, 01:35 PM
DITTO...........

And I love her holding her favorite picture of Shane!

xxoo 0:>)

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 03:27 PM
Yes-Kara you are right.
Dawn IS AN ANGEL!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Awwwwww, you ladies are so awesome!!!!! Thank you so much, what a wonderful way to check into posts today. Crazy day here so this was a really nice surprise. Thank you. :)

Stephanie, I don't know how many rooms are books as of today, I need to check in with Felicia again.

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 07:03 PM
I just called the hotel to book a room for my MIL Memaw and her mother!!! They are going to come and watch all four girls for the Angel ball!!!!Were bringing all four girls. This was Saturday--Shane and I can actually ENJOY ourselves and have TOTAL trust with Memaw. She's got the goods. I am looking even more forward to the Angel Ball now. Feeling NO WORRIES>
I posted in another thread--should I register for all of them?
We have 11 rooms--booked as of an hour ago!!!
We need only 4 more!!!!
BOOK YOUR ROOMS!!!!!!!!lol
That will help so much with the conference room.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah, Stephanie!!!!

I'm going to call Felicia and see what the total is. I think we may have squeaked over the limit! Say prayers! $600 is a lot of money... that's a newsletter printing. If we can save that just by booking the 15 rooms by deadline, it will be wonderful!

Ok, you old-timers.... guess what I found?!?!?! The old CHERUBS photo albums, the ones we took to conferences, etc. Back when we had just 700 members and weighs a TON! No more paper photo albums now, only videos and slide shows with 2300+ members! I had a page for each member, typed with photos..... how the heck did I have time to do all that back then? Anywho, I can't believe all the photos from conferences and get-togethers that I totally forgot about! I have to scan them, but so many, don't know when I'll find time. I'll bring it to the conference so you can look. Tons and tons of photos from the 2000 Conference, some from the VA ge-together that I forgot about. I forgot we had so many members there! Photos taken of some of us at Shane's memorial service in NC (not the funeral in VA... I still can't go through the photos from the funeral... but I know Judi took some photos of members there too). The Grieving Parents Get-together. Members getting together at Kluge... tons of photos from that and I wasn't even there. Judi, you must've sent these to me? Silly photos of Jeremy, Jeff, Kevin and Jim. Noah's Flood at DC, tons of photos from that. Shane's birthday party the members through for him after Noah's Flood (his last birthday party). I found a photo taken on the Rock'n Roller Coaster at MGM of Judi, Colette, me and Jeremy... don't remember that at all! Photos at Judi's house hanging out with members (and some former members). I totally forgot about most of this stuff.

An idea I'm going to work on with these photos.... if you have any photos of members with other members... events, just hanging out, anything, please either upload them to the photo album or send them to me. Judi and Tara - do you have any photos from the Soloman's trip?

I found video too from the 2000 Conference but it's dark and hard to hear and only the doctors speeches. Did anyone videotape that conference? If so, please, please send me a copy!

StephanieOlivarez
04-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Dawn- I think that is great that you found all those photos!!
That's a GREAT find!
I can't wait to look at them.

I do hope that we made our limit for the hotel. The savings--would be great for us.

JudiToth
05-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Dawn,

I booked my room! Hopefulluy we have the discounted rate!

I still have my Disney photo album in the cabinet above my bed. I know I stuck other pictures in there from other get-togethers also. I know that as I was packing a lot of my trailer up, I came across several other photos of get-togethers at Kluge. I'll try to find them all and bring that photo album with me. I know I sent you a ton of the Disney and other get-togethers, but have no clue as to where they are now since that was about 3 computers ago - back in the 395 days before Windows! LOL

I even found the picture of Brandon dressed up in one of Adrienne Dumas' tu-tu pink skirts! They were so cute together! Tara, I'll have to definitely bring those pictures to show Brandon! :rotfl:

Dawn Torrence Ireland
05-01-2008, 12:49 AM
I found that photo too! I just added it to a video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtOElZcUyVM

I started working on Shane's video today... harder than I thought it would be but it's done and I'm uploading it now. :(

Damon andSharonknott
05-01-2008, 05:11 AM
Dawn,
Shane's video is just beautiful!
You have done a brilliant job...
Shane's smile and laughter will stay with me.
Thankyou!!!
Shaz

AmyMiles
05-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Dawn that is an amazing video. It made me smile to see Shane's journey. It was such an adorable kiddo, who overcame so much. Remember he is your son, not was your son. You will always be his mommy.

LynneB
05-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Dawn - That video is great. Thanks for all you do. Even though Baer has had a great outcome, I don't know how I would've made it without you all. That tread that Kara started about survivors greiving, made feel like I was not alone and it was ok to be feeling what I was feeling. I was going through big time depression and you all at CHERUBS really pulled me through. Guess you never know who you are sent to help.

StephanieOlivarez
05-01-2008, 08:06 PM
Dawn--did we make the 15 rooms?
I just watched your video of Shane and it is amazing, beautiful, brillant.
Thank you do much for sharing it with us.
I have posted about it--but I think really no words can describe just how perfectly done it is.
Shane's legacy will live forever and you are wonderful for all you do in his memory and for all you do for CHERUBS.
Thank you Dawn--always know how we all appreciate you and how lucky we are that we are all in this CDH journey TOGETHER.

Take a stand against CDH. It is a great video also.
Is there two or just one?
I see two--so just wondering?
May I use Shane's video for the DVD Tania and I are working on? Also may I use the Take a Stand Against CDH?
Let me know if this is ok and if there is indeed two Take a Stand Against CDH.

LynneB
05-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Steph, this is off topic, but since you are on this thread, did you get my volunteer forms yet?

StephanieOlivarez
05-01-2008, 08:16 PM
I am now watching the 2nd Take a Stand Against CDH? I should be able to figure if they are the same.
It has been one of those days!!!!lol

StephanieOlivarez
05-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Lynne-we have not received your volunteer rules yet.
I check with Dawn everyday and I PROMISE as soon as we get them--we will get you started.
I am thinking they should be there very SOON!!
I LOVE your excitement!!!!

I figured out that there is only one video of the Take a Stand Against CDH.
It really shows that together we can get through this CDH Journey TOGETHER!!
Dawn--hands down girl--you did a FANTASTIC job with Shane's video and the Take a Stand Against CDH video.
Oh I am SO very excited to put all the pictures of CHERUBS and all the video's.

GUESS WHAT---we will be able to see it at conference. YEAH.

LynneB
05-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Stephanie, I wonder if I mailed them to the right address. It has been over 2 weeks. Maybe I should send them again.

StephanieOlivarez
05-01-2008, 10:13 PM
What address did you send them to?
I did receive your signed rules via e-mail this evening.
I am in contact with Dawn and I will get with you tomorrow--and we will get you started.
You are SO awesome for all the enthusiam(sp) you have!!!! I LOVE IT!!
I wish I lived in SC and could have you as a rep--but I will get to meet you in JULY!!!
Gosh--I am SO excited to be able to meet with other CDH families. I truly hope that this conference is GREAT and we can do it every year.
If not every year--at least every couple of years.
It is almost a sad issue--to know that CDH babies will be born everyday- and yet there is no cure for CDH and families feel they are alone.

As we all know--they are not. I really wish every family knew about CHERUBS and knew that we are here for them. No matter what their situation may be.
We are all working So hard to get CDH Awareness out there---I feel in years to come, even months, we will be there. No family will be alone in this journey.
They will know that CHERUBS is here for them!

We really do change the subject don't we? or maybe it is just me!!!!!! lol

JudiToth
05-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Dawn,

I have spent the last hour pouring over the videos. I replayed Shane's video 3 times with tears in my eyes. My little high-five buddy! I certainly miss him so much. I can just imagine if both Christopher and Shane were alive, what a blast they'd be having together. I'm sure Christopher would be teaching Shane all the "ropes" of being a teen smitten with his first crush on a girl, giving him advise on how to act at his first dance, working on cars together, and most definitely fishing and crabbing buddies. I'm sure that Christopher would have felt that Shane was more of a brother than his existing male cousins. I know that our boys are having a blast together in Heaven and have been ever since Christopher first welcomed him.

For those of you that aren't "old-timers" in CHERUBS, I was one of the few lucky and Blessed persons in CHERUBS to have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with Shane. Not only at a few events that Dawn, Jeremy & Shane attended where a several other members met Shane, but I had them stay at my house a few times. Tara, Barb, and I threw an early 6th birthday for Shane at my house while Dawn, Jeremy & Shane were there - and they had no clue that we had just dreamt up the idea and gone behind their backs - right in front of them - and even baked a cake and decorated my dining room with party goods and presents! I honestly can't tell you who had more fun! I also spent a lot of time going to Dawn's house on weekends from VA to NC and helping Dawn with Local Board Meetings and also spending a lot of time learning all the ins and outs of running CHERUBS and countless hours of folding & stapling papers and stuffing folders or getting newsletters ready for mailing. During these weekends, Mr. Shane was always there, right in the middle of everything! That special little boy and I grew very close and I was always so excited to see him as he was to see me. Shane will always have a very special place in my heart and I am so honored to have met him and have him be my little "high-five" buddy!

Dawn, you did an absolutely amazing and phenominal job putting together his video. You also did such a superb job of putting together the slide show of the CDH Families! I swear, you are the most talented, resourceful, and dedicated person I have ever met in my life! I am always so amazed when you come up with a new idea and then execute it to perfection! You are one of the most unique people I have ever had the pleasure and honor of meeting, let alone being able to call you my friend! 0:-)

There's only two small smidgen items that you might want to change on the video if you get a chance. I found that some of the written words went by just a little too quickly before I hade a chance to finish reading the message. And is there a way to update today's member numbers vs the numbers that are listed?

Overall, Dawn, once again you out did yourself and I'm so proud of you! I will definitely send out the link to the video to everyone I know - to spread the Awareness of CDH.

Love ya! xxoo Moi

LynneB
05-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Is it too late to make reservations and get credit for our conference room? I will call tonight if it is not too late.

StephanieOlivarez
05-02-2008, 10:47 PM
I don't know if it is to late--but I would go ahead and get your room booked. Maybe if we are a few shy--this will get us there!
Dawn left a message with the hotel--to see if we got enough rooms to get the discount.
Cross your fingers we did.

LynneB
05-05-2008, 12:19 PM
i just booked my room! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karahess
05-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Awesome!

LynneB
05-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Kara, We are gonna have soooooooooooo much fun!

AmyMiles
05-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Anyone else hear if we made the quota for rooms???

StephanieOlivarez
05-27-2008, 11:08 PM
We haven't made our quota yet.
The hotel has given us until June 30th.
I think I read that right!??

AmyMiles
05-28-2008, 07:22 PM
ugh! I was really hoping that we would have it met! I think my parents and sister are going now! I will get them to book through that hotel!

FernandaArce
05-29-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh I wish I could go to the conference, I so want to meet you all.

Are there any plans for a 2009 conference?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
06-08-2008, 08:30 AM
Not yet, Fer. We'll decide sometime this fall where it will be. Somewhere in the West this time... Denver, San Francisco, Phoenix, LA, somewhere out there near a good hospital.

I will have more conference information by this evening! :)