PDA

View Full Version : CHERUBS Random Acts of Kindess Cards

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Ok, Lise, I started the post, now you have to tell everyone your great idea! :)

LiseDill
01-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Blech!
OK When Grace died we had business cards made at Colorful Images.
I'll send my card to Dawn and she can post it here cus I have no idea how.
http://www.colorfulimages.com/home.html

Our chidlren passed them out when they did something nice: holding doors, donated books to breast cancer.
We also run a ministry from our funeral home where Grace is and have included our random Acts of Kindness cards w/ our folders for grieving parents.
The latest thing we did was collect pennies from Grace and donated them to our elementry school to go toward gifts for children. With everything we do in Grace's name , goes a card. Dawn should post it soon( hopefully)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-05-2008, 11:30 AM
I'll get posted by tomorrow. It's very pretty. :)

What do you all think of having Cards we can download and print ourselves if I do the file like we did the labels? Everyone can put their own cherub's name on it and every time you do something kind you can give them out to honor/remember your cherub and raise CDH Awareness (we can put a blurb about CDH on the back).

Lise... I love that you do this and I know you must give out a lot because you're always doing things for other people out of the kindness of your heart! We'll make sure to have Grace's name on the cards as well since this is your idea. Like on the bottom have "The design of this card made in memory of Grace Dill" or something like that. Would that be ok?

StephanieOlivarez
01-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I LOVE THE IDEA and will look forward to being able to print them and start using them.

LISE-Thanks for such a great idea!!!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Grace's Card - http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/album_cat.php?cat_id=124

StephanieOlivarez
01-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Dawn-Thanks for posting that card.

Lise-What a beautiful card and for such a great purpose. Such a great idea. I can't get over how much this would touch someone.

Dawn-can't wait to see the one we can use!!!!

LiseDill
01-05-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks. Ours is pink and it's hard to see but there's an angel head w/ wings
By all means use Grace's name. I think it's a wonderful idea too.
I think being able to download it w/ a cherub on it , plus CHERUBS name...is wonderful.

Corin Nava
01-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Lise, that is an awesome idea! I would love to have something like that! Thanks for sharing.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-11-2008, 05:20 PM
These are in the downloads section now!

http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/dload.php?action=download&file_id=85

StephanieOlivarez
01-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Dawn- they look great. I am excited to use them.
They will fit on regular business cards right?

Thanks again Lise.

LiseDill
01-12-2008, 09:43 AM
I love them! I did go to Target and grab a bunch of return address labels after Xmas for 49 cents! Now I'll just have to find some business cards soon!
Thanks so much for mentioning Grace :-)
It's sweet to see her name linked with Shanes

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Ok, how many cards have we given out????? :D