PDA

View Full Version : New Color CDH Awareness Brochure

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-11-2008, 05:17 PM
You can download our new, color CDH Awareness brochure to give out to family, friends, your child's doctors and hospital (to give to other CDH parents) or the public while doing a fundraiser or awareness event. Make sure to make LOTS of copies to hand out!

You may recognize a few faces on this new brochure. We will try to change them around periodically.

You can also bring them in black and white if needed!

http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/dload.php?action=download&file_id=84

StephanieOlivarez
01-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Dawn- it looks great!!!!!
I love the idea of putting pictures of the babies/children on the brochure.
One is of Adam, Kara's little boy right?
Can you tell us who the others are? I did not know if you could or not?
What an impact this will make on anyone who reads it!

Corin Nava
01-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Its beautiful. I love the pictures, it really does add a personal touch.

KateC
01-11-2008, 07:23 PM
That does look great!

karahess
01-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Awwww! That's my baby on there! How cool!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Yes, that's Adam - had to a have a cherub who's modeling one of our shirts! And such a cute model too! :)

The others, I have written down - have to find that list.

KimberlyRichards
01-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Dawn,

The brochures llook great!!!

LiseDill
01-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Kara, he's just adporable!!! What a cutie!
I gotta hook emmie up with him!

Dawn, I sent this link to my dad. I'm going to St.Francis hospital this week and giving these to the EOPC( nicu) there.
He's my printer of all my Bearers of Grace stuff.
I know he'll do it , just not sure how many~ I'll letyou know! They look great

LiseDill
01-19-2008, 03:29 PM
...I got 150 but they are in B&W...the color printer broke down. :-(
I did have to give a testimony to prospective foster parents...so it's all good!
I'll try to get to the Nicu on Tuesday

AmyMiles
01-19-2008, 10:46 PM
They are great! I passed one out to each of the teachers where I teach. I am also going to include them when I tell my students parents about my daughters condition.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-19-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm so glad they're helping you, Amy! Please take some to your doctors to give to other parents as well. Thank you for helping to educate so many about CDH!

JodeW
01-20-2008, 12:14 AM
The brochures look wonderful. They really help explain as to what CDH really is without being so in depth.
Thank you Dawn for doing this.
Jode

Kristin Morrow
01-20-2008, 12:42 AM
They look amazing!!! great job!

Amy Rademaker
01-20-2008, 03:28 PM
I was able to take several of these to the PICU this past week as well other info, and they were going to forward some the the NICU at Spectrum as well. I need to make a visit to the NICU, but it is in a different building tower than the PICU and PEDS where my nephew is at.

LiseDill
01-22-2008, 03:17 PM
150 delivered to St.Francis EOPC( nicu)! There is an ECMO baby right now there AND 1 cdh baby a week
I met the 2 ECMO nurses: judy something and I forgot the others name. I do have to say, It was so hard. The memories flooded back. Walking the hall. Seeing the pics of the Nicu babies on the wall...the 'swoosh' of the doors, the smell. We all remember the smell.
They have a parents nite next week and she will make it a point to pass them out to the parents.
ALSO...Dawn I told them I was your Oklahoma rep so you need to do something about that :-)
They also said Dr.Jay has your site on their computer. Does Dr.Jay ring a bell. He is the doc along w/ Dr.Renne who do the infant 'repairs'. Maybe I'll make more copies and bring them to their office.

ChristinaTennyson
03-19-2008, 04:04 PM
I'm sending some to our favorite perinatologist, so I just NOW got a look at this. That's Nicole on there! I feel like an idiot for not noticing before!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-19-2008, 05:19 PM
LOL, we have so much stuff on this site it's impossible to notice everything. So this means your perinatologist will be more likely to hand them out with her photo in here! :)