PDA

View Full Version : Auto refreshing

StephanieOlivarez
01-20-2008, 03:54 PM
My computer keeps auto refreshing-something flashes relating to the shoutbox.
I was on my mom's computer yesturday and I talked with my mil today and their computers are doing it also.
Is this happening to anyone else?
PLEASE help me fix this-IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!
It is only happening on CHERUBS.

KateC
01-20-2008, 04:12 PM
LOL you're so funny!!

It refreshes so you can see new messages in the shoutbox, if it didn't then you wouldn't be able to see them.

Dawn and I had that problem when the member chat was going on. You had to type SUPER fast or it auto refreshed and erased your message.

She had mentioned something about trying to see if she could fix that.

Any luck Dawn?

StephanieOlivarez
01-20-2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah, but when I am typing on threads it's doing it!!!!
It's taking me longer to type and look.
It's always doing it!!!!!
HELP!!!!!

KateC
01-20-2008, 06:05 PM
???? :? ????

I have no idea why it's doing it on threads??

Amy Rademaker
01-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Yes, Dawn asked them to speed it up, and now they are supposed to slow it down to a happy medium, but it doesn't look like it's happened yet. Not sure why it is doing it in the threads, I haven't had that problem yet. Also, if you click on the word shoutbox that is underlined, it should open in a larger window and it doesn't refresh as fast I found. Might be that everyone's computer is different.

StephanieOlivarez
01-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Thank You Amy.
I will try what you suggested and I hope it works!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Love the new photo, Stephanie! :)

I've asked the programmer to slow down the refreshing, hopefully he'll get it done soon.

StephanieOlivarez
02-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks Dawn for asking the programmer to slow down the refreshing. Today-it has not done it at all.
Thanks for the compliment on Shelby's new photo!!!We are SO happy it turned out so awesome.