PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of World Do You Want - Five for Fighting

KateC
01-26-2008, 12:58 PM
I recieved an email w/ a link from a friend, who's friend has a son with Autism, so I looked at this site. It had a video on it, much like the ones we all have been making. I seen like a crazy amount of people had viewed this video (in the millions or something) So I started looking around the site. From what I read: The band Five for Fighting is looking for Charities/Non profits, they will pay the organization money every time the video is viewed. PLEASE tell me I am reading this right! If we do this, we can all post our videos on there, and get money for CHERUBS every time it is viewed. Dawn, PLEASE look into this. It looks like a good idea for CHERUBS not to mention the possible media attention. Currently, they only have like 4 charities! I really hope I read it right!!

http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-11-2008, 04:47 PM
This is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked into a bit yesterday and will look more this evening and see what we need to do to get signed up! Thank you for telling us about this, Kate! :)

KateC
02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
I hoped you would like it!! Let me know if you need anything!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Kate, I really love your avatar photo, that is so beautiful and creative!

KateC
02-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Thank you!!! The photos were Steve's birthday presents!

sarah.deskins
02-14-2008, 03:26 PM
wow, that would be awesome!! and some pretty nice celebrity endosrement cant possibly hurt awareness..

KateC
02-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Wouldn't it be? I was shocked reading that. I thought maybe I was reading it wrong? It would be great if we could do this! I am excited to hear how it works out.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-20-2008, 06:23 PM
I've e-mailed but gotten no response so far. :(

sarah.deskins
02-21-2008, 10:03 AM
ergh, that sucks. well, maybe they're on vacation or something?

KateC
02-21-2008, 01:25 PM
That stinks!! I hope they reply, it would be great. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thank you for checking in to it though Dawn.