PDA

View Full Version : How to put stuff on your footer

Shanell Browand
03-15-2008, 04:32 PM
I have noticed that a lot of people on all of their posts have tickers or their ribbons and some stuff about their cherub, how can I do that? Thanks

Shanell Browand

StephanieOlivarez
03-15-2008, 05:01 PM
If you go to your profile and go to edit signature---you can add your signature. The ribbons are made by Barbara. All you have to do is send her a picture of Ayda and request one. Her e-mail address is bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org. There are steps listed on how to do your ribbon to your signature. The post is called....oh..let me get it for you.
I'll be right back.

StephanieOlivarez
03-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Ok, I just put it on new posts for you!!!!
"Requests for CDH Awareness Ribbons."
Hope this helps.

Shanell Browand
03-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Okay, thank you. Hopefully I will be able to find it, I am still getting the hand of this site, like my signature?? Should I get rid of the pictures?

StephanieOlivarez
03-15-2008, 05:37 PM
I think the picture is GREAT!!!!
I LOVE the timeline!!!!!
You will get the hang of the site!!Your doing so good now!!!!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Shanell Browand
03-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Okay, thank you so very much!!

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 09:02 PM
I love the picture !!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW are yall getting pictures to show up here ?? at the bottom of your post?

Corin Nava
04-27-2008, 09:30 PM
If you have a photobucket.com account you can upload your image there, and than they give you a code to use. You just enter the code into your signature box and it should show up

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 06:33 AM
Corn, what is PHOTOBUCKET?
Heeheeee
you can tell i'm not up on things !
I just ADORE that picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corin Nava
04-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Penney-its an image hosting site. The basic account is free-you can sign up and then upload your pictures there. Once they are uploaded you can edit them, resize them, and get codes to put them on websites, signatures, forums, etc... It's really easy to set up an account and to use! Go check it out: http://photobucket.com/

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 09:31 AM
Why did I spell your name wrong ? i'm sorry !
CORIN :)
Ok, I'll look into that. .. thank you
they just called & i had to go pick cole up at school he wasnt feeling well, he never complains at school HMMMMM

Corin Nava
04-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Penny-wow I didn't even realize you did that-lol. I had a friend who used to call me Corn, so maybe that was why

I hope Cole is OK!

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Penny--How is Cole doing??
I am thinking of you both.
Let us know when you can--how Cole is.
Hugs

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 12:53 PM
Well.. funny yall ask, he was fine yesterday so i sent him to school today. Well, at 9:30 his teacher calls and said he says his ears hurt and his tummy hurts, this child never complains. So, I picked him up (i think he was hungry), but no fever so keeping my fingers crossed..> He seems good..
THANK you both so very much for your concern!
I said something about you the other day Corin, and I have a severe southern accent, LOL my husband had to correct how I said your name! He is from PA . ... so when I meet you I wont call you corn ! I love your name by the way!

Corin Nava
04-28-2008, 02:47 PM
lol-thanks! When I had my first job they mispelled my name on the crew sheet so when I came in one of the guys looked at me and said "corn? what kind of name is Corn?" I corrected him, but after that a few of the people there continued to call me Corn... the guy is still a close friend so every once in awhile he brings it back up :)

Glad to hear Cole is doing ok.

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 03:36 PM
WEll, I promise to call you CORIN!
Yes, I think Cole "played" me... but that's ok, i'd rather be played than leave him there miserable and sick.
My mother named me Penny for goodness sake, but that was ok, when other kids found out my middle name, well, not only kids, everyone , they had a field day with that MIDDLE NAME .....
WANNA take any guesses ????LOL

Corin Nava
04-28-2008, 05:10 PM
O geez-I'm not even going to try and guess, but now I am really curious!! What is it???!!!!

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 05:29 PM
LOL
Lucille ..

PennyCampsey
06-12-2008, 09:44 PM
OK i am obsessing over a picture Lol

deAnnStrotherMcGilberry
08-28-2009, 08:19 PM
I have been asking around to see how to put pics at the bottom with the signature..thanks for the info..I'm going to go try it :)