PDA

View Full Version : Our Local News.....

Barbara and KevinWagner
03-17-2008, 08:08 AM
I decided yesterday to contact our local news (they always run great Health Firt stories!) and tell them about Logan and Cherubs.......well I have already heard back from them this morning! They want to do a story with in the next 3 weeks! WHOO HOO! Now I am biting my nails and mumbling "oh what did I just do......" LOL

karahess
03-17-2008, 08:23 AM
Barb, that's awesome! You go girl!

PennyCampsey
03-17-2008, 08:45 AM
THAT is an AWESOME idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah!!!!!! That's wonderful, Barb!!!! Think of all the CDH families you'll reach with this interview and all the public awareness you'll be raising!!!

Corin Nava
03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Thats Great!!! You should scan it and put it up here so we can see it when it comes out!

Cristin Russell
03-17-2008, 12:35 PM
That's so exciting!! (I'd be biting my nails too!!)

Barbara and KevinWagner
03-17-2008, 01:09 PM
The great thing is when they air it you all will be able to see it! yeah! LOL Our local ABC station has a wonderful website!

StephanieOlivarez
03-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Barb-This is FANTASTIC news!!!!
You will do a great job---stop bitting your nails!!!!
I can't wait to watch it!
Make sure to tell us when it will be on and our eyes will be watching!
What a great way to spread CDH Awareness!
your the goods girl!!!!

Donna Easley
03-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Barbara-That is wonderful. You'll do great. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Barbara and KevinWagner
03-17-2008, 06:06 PM
I will Keep u all posted! I am really excited! Logan on the other hand is not......This comes at a really funny time.....Logan is star student this week in his class and he had to make a big posterboard this weekend. He had to include baby pics and a whole list of stuff.....well he was MAD that he had to put the baby pic on there! LOL So when he got home from school and I told him about the TV interview......oh man! lol Of course big brother Shane is not helping any....he wanted to put the pic of Log with NO diaper on on his posterboard.....NOW he wants that pic on TV! ROFL It has been quite a comedy around here today.....

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-17-2008, 06:21 PM
LOL, tell Shane that is just mean! Poor Log. But he will be so cool to the rest of his class when he's on TV! :)

TaniaSmythe
03-17-2008, 06:55 PM
That is great news Barbara, i hope they have a web link so i can watch it over here in New Zealand :-)