PDA

View Full Version : Awareness Idea

kgalli
03-18-2008, 11:22 AM
I am going to be making iron ons of your cherubs. I have to look more into this idea, but I am going to charge 5.00 per iron on. I have to figure out how to do this, but I talked with Dawn about it. The iron on will have a picture of your Cherub, and under it, the name of your cherub, plus the words CDH, and then this website. I will keep everyone up-to-date about this, I would like to start this April 1st, yeah I know april fools day. LOL Anyway, this is how it will work, most likely, you can send me your picture to my email, or mail me the picture, which I will post my address and my email address, I will make the transfer, and send it back to you after my payment is received, all money after expensives will go to this website as a donation to us all. All I ask is your replies on this idea, and I will get on it right away. I figured this will be a great way to get CDH awared out there, all you have to do is donate 5 dollars and buy your on t-shirt and send me the money and the picture, and I will do the rest.
Aunt Nancy

JudiToth
05-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Hi Nancy,

I absolutely LOVE your idea! I would be interested in getting a few iron-on transfers.

Can you email me your snail mail addy at my regular email please? It is JudiToth@aol.com.

Thanks and once again, wonderful idea! xxoo Moi

Donna Easley
05-22-2008, 06:28 AM
Nancy-I think that is a great idea. I would definitely like to have a couple of those. Just let me know how you want me to do things.

KateC
05-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I WANT SOME! What a great idea Nancy!! Is there any way to make our ribbons in our signatures and such an iron on? That would be neat, too! I have no idea how to do sewing, ironing stuff so I am very interested in getting some!! We can iron them on CHERUBS bags (if you have one)!

KateC
05-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Oh yea, can we send you this stuff now? Let us know!

FernandaArce
05-22-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm interested too!

DanielleGolding
05-23-2008, 05:37 AM
Me too!!! I'd love to get some!!!

kgalli
05-28-2008, 01:53 AM
great, I have to get in touch with avery labels to see if they can send me the iron ons, I will work on it this week and let you all know next week, as soon as I know I will be getting the iron ons I will start taking orders, you send me your pictures and what you want on the iron on and I will take care of the rest. Just be patience with me. lol I haven't been feeling well and getting better.
Love
Aunt Nancy

DanielleGolding
05-28-2008, 06:47 AM
That sounds fabulous! Thank you so much!!!

StephanieOlivarez
05-29-2008, 07:35 PM
SO happy to hear that you are feeling better.
I am very interested in this also.
Can't wait to hear more about it and can't wait to send you a picture of Shelby.
Like Kate asked--will you be able to do bags also? What a great idea!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!

Donna Easley
05-30-2008, 06:34 AM
Hope you start feeling better soon!!

CarrieCrum
05-30-2008, 08:46 PM
I would like a couple also. Please email me info when you ahve it. Thanks!

Carrie

AmyMiles
05-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Kate what a great idea to have it on a CHERUBS tote! I want one of those if she can do it!

KateC
06-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Aunt Nancy - you take care of yourself forst! Let us know how you are feeling :)

kgalli
06-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Aunt Nancy was rushed on Wednesday to the hospital, her left lung was so imflammed that it starting crushing her heart, she was spitting up alot of blood. She wasn't feeling good and didn't want to go to the hospital, but by wednesday, she had to be rushed in. She was running a 107 fever and couldn't breathe on her own. She is in the hospital and is doing a little better, I haven't gotten the tickets yet for the ball, I hope to buy them if there are still some left, by the end of this week. I hope you all pray for my Aunt Nancy. Elijah is now walking 100 percent and getting into everything, I have been thinking about getting roller skates (just kidding). He had his 6 month check up at duke on thursday and they say that length wise he is in the top ten, but weight wise, in the bottome 3, Just having alot of problems with him eating and drinking, nothing seems to stay down and he throws up at least 3 times a day, the doctors want him on this drink something like ensure, i have it written down, any ideas? thank you, can't wait to see you all at the ball and conference, hopefully aunt nancy will be better, and she can get started on the irons and make it to the ball.
love
kim

Donna Easley
06-08-2008, 06:18 AM
Kim, please tell Aunt Nancy that she will be in our prayers and thoughts. I am so sorry to hear what has happened and I will be thinking of her and hoping that she gets through this with no problems. Please get some rest and take care of yourself and Elijah. What an amazing little boy he is.

Damon andSharonknott
06-08-2008, 06:40 AM
Kim,
I'm so sorry Aunt Nancy has been rushed to hospital. I am thinking and prayering Aunt Nancy feels better soon.

Exciting news Elijah is on the move fulltime. You will need to invest in some roller skates now he is into everything.

Was it is pediasure you were told to try?? Is Elijah on any meds for reflux.

Take care and i hope you get the tickets for the ball this week and of course Aunt Nancy is well enough to go..

hugs
xx

StephanieOlivarez
06-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Kim,
Please know that Aunt Nancy will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I send positive thoughts that she improves quickly and she can return home.
There is NO place like home.
How wonderful that Elijah is getting around and keeping you busy.
About the feedings--I have the same question Shaz has--is he on anything for reflux?
I would ask your doc if he/she thinks it could be reflux and get Elijah on some meds or do some tests--like a swallow study and they can see if he infact does have reflux?
Have you tried to slow down the feeds and see how he does?
Just some suggestions for you.

PLEASE keep us updated on Aunt Nancy and we LOVE the updates on Elijah.

Keeping you all in thought and prayers.
BIG HUGS!!!!!!

KateC
06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Sending tons of prayers for Aunt Nancy, let he rknow we are thinkign about her and sending hugs to her! Wonderful updates of Elijah Kim!!! Keep them coming!!

KateC
06-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Sending tons of prayers for Aunt Nancy, let he rknow we are thinkign about her and sending hugs to her! Wonderful updates of Elijah Kim!!! Keep them coming!!