PDA

View Full Version : Changes to my fundraiser

Shanell Browand
03-19-2008, 12:33 PM
My grandma is helping me with the fundraiser. Well, she called me and said that she had a great idea. In the small town that I grew up in that I lived for 16 years, they have a traditional 4th of July parade and a big event with booths in the park. I know my mom had a booth for her homemade soap and she was able to rent a space for pretty cheap. So, This is the new plan

We are going to rent two spaces. My dad has this cover tent thing that we can use and we are going to make a banner with the Cherubs sign on the side and its going to say "In Honor of Ayda". Everyone in Spirit Lake knows what went on with AYda, my mom is a hair stylist in that town, and the town is really small, so lots and lots of talk :wink: . Well, I am going to bring my tv there and I want to play as many CDH videos that I can get. I am also going to get some books and brochures for people to look at. Me and my grandma are going to do a huge Cosco run and get snack food and soda and water to sell also. The raffle is going to be the big thing going on. I want to get as much stuff to raffle of as possible

Sooooo........... If you guess have videos of your babies and their stories and would like to send them to me for my fundraiser, email me and I will give you my address. Also, if any of you are crafty with anything and would like to donate something, that would be awesome. Thanks for all of your guys' support

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Sounds amazing, Shanell!!! :)

Corin Nava
03-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Shanell-that sounds great! Keep us updated. I'm not very crafty but I might try to come up with something if I have some extra time!

Shanell Browand
03-19-2008, 02:15 PM
Shanell-that sounds great! Keep us updated. I'm not very crafty but I might try to come up with something if I have some extra time!Thank you much!!!

Shanell Browand
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
I have another thing that I am asking all my friends here at CHERUBS. Me and my friend are going to make this huge poster to put on the bake of our tent thing of pictures of all the little CHERUBS, so if you would like to have them on this poster, just email them to me at shanellbrowand@live.com. Once I am done printing them, I will delete them. They are for this purpose and only this purpose. Thanks!!! Im excited for it!!!

StephanieOlivarez
03-19-2008, 07:39 PM
Your new plan sounds wonderful!!!
Tania and I are working on a video with pictures of CHERUBS and video's of members that have given us there permission to use. We know we will be done with it by your fundraiser and would be more than happy to send you a copy.
Great idea about the poster of all the CHERUBS!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!

TaniaSmythe
03-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes Shandell, the montage will be done by then because i will make it my mission

Shanell Browand
03-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Okay, i was wondering if Ayda was in. If she isnt, you can take some pics from my gallery! I have a lot on there, so you can pick and choose. Oh god, I am so nervous, even though I have a long time. I am also going to do something for the parade. I want to dress Ayda up as an angel and have the banner too and throw candy! lol. Thanks for you help

TaniaSmythe
03-19-2008, 08:46 PM
If you like you can email me your favourite photo to add to the montage. That way you get to chose the photo and not me :-)
Email to: darryltania@xtra.co.nz