PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah's Show Changes

sarah.deskins
03-20-2008, 09:14 AM
It's been over a month since I submitted the proposal to the Ronald House, and they haven't responded. So, Im thinking that maybe I should keep the pop tab drive for the RMHC and make Cherubs a benficiary. I have the Cherubs ribbon on the fliers already, so all I would need to change is a couple things and make a call the Nationwide Children's to let them know of the changes. What do you all think? I know you guys wouldnt leave me hanging on an approval!! And I wouldnt be dropping RMHC completely, I just wouldn't need a formal approval to raise them some pop tabs.
By the way, I'm working on their media department to sponsor us by printing the fliers in their print shop for us, that would save me some $$ anyway!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-20-2008, 09:38 AM
You have been busy!! RMHC or CHERUBS, we're totally behind you either way! Please resend me that flyer when you get a chance so I can add it to the site (I couldn't read it in the format that you sent).

sarah.deskins
03-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Oh thats right!!! I completely forgot about that! I know you had sent me an email about that. Okay, what Im going to do is print it at home, scan it and reformat it to.....pdf? Would that work?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-20-2008, 10:57 AM
Yep, that will work. Thanks! :)