PDA

View Full Version : CHERUBS Conference Web Site - Register for 2008's conference

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-13-2008, 01:29 AM
Our conference site is now up!

http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/events/conference/

You can register on-line to attend. There is no conference fee but you must be a member of CHERUBS to attend.

AmyMiles
04-13-2008, 08:33 PM
Will my husband have to register also or does he come with the package deal? :)

AmyMiles
04-13-2008, 08:35 PM
OH I see it now on the site:) Thanks!

I am so excited!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-13-2008, 08:38 PM
LOL, Amy. So glad you and Steve are coming! :D

PennyCampsey
04-17-2008, 10:03 PM
yahoooooo!
will get on now !

PennyCampsey
04-17-2008, 10:24 PM
ALrighty !
Just got registered !
We are going to sponsor one of the speakers for the $150
Can we just maiL you a check for that b/c does paypaL charge you fee's like it does for us on ebay ? just let me know I'll get the check in the mail to you . we are very excited !

PennyCampsey
04-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Anyone else register

karahess
04-26-2008, 12:57 PM
We did!

PennyCampsey
04-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Yay :)
Can't wait to finally "meet" ....
I told my husband ...... "poor husbands" HAAAAAAAA
All us women feel like we know each other like family and the men are just, well, ya know

StephanieOlivarez
04-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I registered to!!!!YEAH YEAH!!!
I am confused--what are you talking about the $150 for speakers? I am lost girl!!!!lol
We are going to indeed have a FANTASTIC time!!!!!!!
Penny--when are you guys arriving?
I hope we will all be there for the meet and greet pizza party!!! That will be one great moment--to meet all of you for the first time!!Oh the cameras will be going CRAZY!!! Maybe this time--so of the Mommy's will be in the pictures!!
I have already told Shane--he is in charge of the camera--I will be way to busy hugging and talking on Thursday!!! Ha HA to Shane!!!!!

I think the men will do just FINE!!!! Hoping they won't ditch us for the bar or anywhere to get away from all our fun!lol

AmyMiles
04-26-2008, 06:48 PM
We also registered! I am excited to meet all of you!

PennyCampsey
04-26-2008, 07:24 PM
It's gonna be FUN FUN FUN!
I think we will be there friday ...... go home .. then be back saturday
we dont live that far away.
On Information somewhere I saw that they needed volunteers or sponsors to pay for a speaker , so we volunteered to pay for one of them
DAWN ... did you get my message .
I want to send the donation/our dues/ and pay soon :)
I just felt like since we werent staying, we could pay for one of the speakers.
Is everyone driving?

PennyCampsey
04-26-2008, 07:25 PM
i think it was on the conference site

StephanieOlivarez
04-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Yes--we are driving.
Will you be able to come for the Meet and greet pizza party Penny?
You guys can't miss that!!!!!!
That is so nice of you Penny to pay for a speaker!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!

Amy-when will you and Steve be arriving?

Oh, I get more and more excited when I read posts like this!!!!!

PennyCampsey
04-26-2008, 07:48 PM
I gotta get with dawn though about paying ...
i really dont think we'll be at the meet and greet :( I am sorry, that will just put us coming driving 3 days....
yall can save up for me for friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOO
And Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
let's take a tour in the clown van .. LOL!

PennyCampsey
04-26-2008, 07:50 PM
ohhhh
i wanna drive b/c i get car sick LOL

StephanieOlivarez
04-26-2008, 08:09 PM
I totally understand about the driving!!!
I can't wait to see what gas prices will be in July.
We have already started to save for the gas.

Wouldn't that be a riot to bring the Itty Bitty Blue van!!!! I know the kids would enjoy that!

We will have just as much fun on Friday and then Saturday. Penny-are you planning on attending the Angel Ball Saturday night?
I want to atttend--but can't find a dress! I am not the dress type--but maybe I will get lucky and find one!

AmyMiles
04-26-2008, 08:24 PM
I think that Steve and I will be there on Thursday, my Dad's company had emailed Dawn about sponsoring the pizza party. I am going to see if I can squeeze into my wedding dress. Though I have some weight to lose and even if I lose it I can't guarantee that my hips and ribs are back to normal.

I think you should definatly bring the blue van. We are driving down, maybe we will pass you!

StephanieOlivarez
04-26-2008, 08:41 PM
I Thank your Dad's company for sponsoring the pizza party. That is AWESOME!!!!!
I bet you will have NO problem getting into your wedding dress.

We would have to pull the Itty Bitty Van with a trailor? I wonder if the hotel would have any restrictions about riding kids around in the van? Would we have to sign waivers for children riding?
I wish Itty Bitty Blue was street legal--but in Indiana they will not plate them! Bummer--becasue how cool would it be for the girls to be driven to school in it???????

We may pass each other on the drive down. I wonder if we will take the same route? Shane will have to look it up and I will let you know and then we will be able to see if we are taking the same route. That would be pretty neat.

karahess
04-26-2008, 08:50 PM
It's a CHERUBS train, eh! Ya'll are so silly!

We'll pull into dodge sometime Thursday afternoon. Probably leave Myrtle Beach late morning and drive to my sisters in South Raleigh to drop off my mom. Then we'll pull it on into the hotel.

AmyMiles
04-26-2008, 09:09 PM
We are trying to decide if we want to stop and see friends on the way down, plus I was goign to try and stop to see Kate and pick up her basket. So I am not sure on our route yet. Though a CHERUBS train would be very entertaining!!!

StephanieOlivarez
04-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Yes- a CHERUBS train would be very entertaining!!!!!!!
I think that is great that you are going to try and see Kate.

Kara-are you staying in the hotel? or after activities are over, will you go back to your sisters?
I think that is great your Mom is coming with you. I wish my Mom could come with us--but she will be keeping the oldest three--we are thinking. We just haven't made up our minds yet. The whole issue with babysitting--we are bringing a friend's daughter to help with Shelby--but with four. It may be over whelming and I think they have High School Musical Camp or Hello Kitty dance camp that week????Need to look at my calender.

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 08:46 AM
If we werent off the beaten path yall could stop off here !!!
WHAT is the ITTY BITTY BLUE VAN? i'm lost
No to the angel ball, I am awful, I know it!
Steph, you know how I hate dressing up~
LOL

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 08:47 AM
KARA .. where do you guys stay at Myrtle beach
We usually go every year but we arent going this year :( Planning for next year & hopefully to go 2 times
LOVE broadway at the beach & MARGARITAVILLE

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 08:48 AM
KARA .. where do you guys stay at Myrtle beach
We usually go every year but we arent going this year :( Planning for next year & hopefully to go 2 times
LOVE broadway at the beach & MARGARITAVILLE

karahess
04-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Stephanie, we are definately staying Thursday night at the hotel and I did book it for Friday night, too, but chances are we will cancel that. I wanted to go ahead and book it for that night in case we do want it. I get to see my sister once every 2 years if I'm lucky, so we want to try and spend as much time with them as we can. Since we will be leaving Sunday, we were thinking that Saturday we would spend all day with them. My sister can go with me to get my hair done for the ball and such.

Steph, oh no! No kids except Shelby at the conference! Eeks, I assumed you were bringing the whole gang and have Aaron totally excited about playing with your girls while mommy and daddy are in the conference.

Penny, we are staying at Marriott Oceanwatch Villas at Grande Dunes.

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 12:05 PM
FUN !!
Enjoy Myrtle beach ..!
Can't wait to see all of you guys in person !!!
Dr Phil should do a show and "unite" all of us there HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
it would be more squeeling & huggin than he's ever seen

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 01:26 PM
LOL, Penny, would be great CDH Awareness too! ;)

Penny... sign up for the conference committee please! :)

CHERUBS train... oh that sounds so great! For those of you driving, I highly recommend spending some time in the mountains if you can, it's gorgeous there. Or the coast (Outter Banks) too if you come down the East Coast. NC is the most beautiful state (I'm obviously biased), Raleigh and Durham is not the prettiest area though... it's ok, but by far not the most beautiful NC has to offer.

If you haven't registered for the conference, please don't forget to do so! We need to get a head count.

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 01:39 PM
DAWN Where/how do i sign up for conference committee ???

Donna Easley
04-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Make sure that you guys take lots of pics for those of us that won't be able to attend!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Penny, I'll add you! Thank you!!!!! :)

Donna, we're only one state away, I hope you can make it somehow! I know with all of Alex's equipment it wouldn't be easy but you can't be at a safer place than a CDH conference! ;)

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 06:37 PM
WILL SURELY DO :) I'm sure the site will be flooded with pics lOL
we'll miss you !!!!

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 06:39 PM
you are most welcome , Dawn :)

Corin Nava
04-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey Dawn-it looks like I am bringing down one more with me... do I register her separately or just let you know?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 07:12 PM
I'll just add her to your group, Corin. Thanks for letting me know! :)

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Itty Bitty Blue is the van that we got!! I sent you a picture Penny!
Didn't I? If not--go check in the CHERUBS album--there is a picture in there of Itty Bitty Blue!!!!!!

Now-I am thinking I should bring all the girls. I want them to play with Aaron and Adam and all the kids that will be there.
Daw-do we have baysitters for the conference? HOw about for the Angel Ball? Or is that something we should have arranged?
I am bringing a babysitter and I know she could handle all four. But with only one--it would make it easier.
How far away is the hotel from the Angel Ball?
If I can get that answered--I can go from there--maybe I should get Shane's mom to come!!!!!and forget the babysitter and she could do all the sitting--she was a nurse and could be taught to feed Shelby????
I will talk to Shane--because Lexi our oldest--has said she wants to come, then of course her sisters want to come??????
I really want us all to come--my mother won't come--not that she won't come--but she is having company that week and she hasn't seen them in forever.

I will talk with Shane and let you know. But I should do this before April 30th--to book another room for Memaw. I bet she would like to come--she is a member of CHERUBS!!!!

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 02:12 PM
YEAH StepH you have told me .. the clown van as I know it!
LOL
I didnt know if it was the same van or not.

karahess
04-28-2008, 02:17 PM
It's our mascot!

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 03:15 PM
I really think the kids would LOVE to ride in this van!!!!!

Dawn--could I bring it and give the kids rides? I'll ask you first--then ask Shane if he would be interested in pulling it??

Our mascot!!!LOVE IT!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-28-2008, 04:11 PM
LOL, I should beg Shane to let you paint CDH Awareness on it or something as you all drive through so many states. LOL. Rides... if the parents say it's ok, and you can convince Shane to pull it across 3 or 4 states, then you all go for it. Too cute! LOL

Babysitters... as of right now we have 3 possible nurses/sitters but none confirmed. For either event. The Angel Ball is about 15 minutes from the conference hotel.

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 05:35 PM
Spray paint it, LOL
Pink blue ... then CDH all over it

JudiToth
04-28-2008, 06:08 PM
I registered last week!

God-willing, I'll be able to not only see some old friends that I haven't seen in years, but also meet some of the newer members and make more "personal" friends!

0;-)

xxoo Moi

StephanieOlivarez
04-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Ok, do we have permission from the other parents to bring Itty Bitty Blue?
I ordered a big magnet and it would show perfectly going down the road.
I don't think Shane would let me paint it PINK!! I would LOVE it--but he may not!!!!lol

My MIL and her mother are coming to the conference--to help with the girls!! We are bringing all 4!!!YEAH!!
Do I need to register the other three girls?
Do I need to register Memaw and Grandma? I don't know if they will attend conference or help with the girls.
Just let me know and I will get on it.

Judi- I am looking so forward to meeting you!!!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
05-23-2008, 09:53 PM
If you're planning on attending and haven't done so yet, please register - http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/conference/register.php

Dawn Torrence Ireland
06-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Reminder - If you're planning on attending and haven't done so yet, please register - http://www.cdhsupport.org/events/conference/register.php

AmyMiles
07-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Where was the list posted of who is attending? I can't find it!

PennyCampsey
07-20-2008, 12:31 PM
i still cant either i'm looking too .. why dont i start a new thread

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-20-2008, 12:33 PM
I haven't posted a list because not everyone who registered wants their names posted but if those of you active here want a list, go for it. :) Up to 70+ attendees as of Thursday.

StephanieOlivarez
07-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Only a few more days......

YEAH!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!