PDA

View Full Version : CDH on the front page of Foxnews.com!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Look under Health articles. http://www.foxnews.com

Full article here http://www.kdhnews.com/news/story.aspx?s=24585

Let's give Zach's family some support!!!

Tammy Pettus-Kopacz
04-14-2008, 11:11 AM
How wonder for the CDH cause!

I feel for Dottie and Herold. I remember having to totally isolate Bryston for his first 2 years.

Baby Zach is in my prayers. I'm hoping his health continues to improve.

StephanieOlivarez
04-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Praying for Dottie and Herold.
Isolation is a HARD thing to have to do. Watching who comes in and out of your home----it is hard--you feel like you are alone, but many of us having CDH babies/children have and still are in isolation. It will be over soon though!!!YEAH!!!!
Are they members of CHERUBS?
Can we sent them an invite?
Wishing them nothing but more positives with Zach.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Dottie is/was a member of another organization and she's very active on Myspace so she did have support, thank goodness. I sent her an invite about 6 months ago but she was involved with the other group then. I just sent her another invite so hopefully she'll join us here. I don't know how much support she has now, but no one can ever have too much so it's important she knows other CDH parents are here for her.

AmyP
04-14-2008, 12:20 PM
We speak often and Dottie told me she was going to join Cherubs when things settle down a little. Zach is amazing given how early he was born and how much hw weighed at birth.

StephanieOlivarez
04-14-2008, 12:54 PM
I am happy that you and Dottie speak.
We will welcome Dottie with open arms.
Zach is amazing!!!

admin
04-14-2008, 01:14 PM
Amy, I'm so glad you 2 are supporting each other! I know Dottie will need tons of support now that Zach's home, especially with equipment.

I love that photo of Liviana!!! It's adorable! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Amy, I'm so glad you 2 are supporting each other! I know Dottie will need tons of support now that Zach's home, especially with equipment.

I love that photo of Liviana!!! It's adorable! :)