PDA

View Full Version : Makayla's onesie

Corin Nava
04-24-2008, 06:41 PM
I had a couple of onesies for Makayla made up and got them in the mail today! I LOVE the way they came out. Isn't she cute :)

I also ordered some t-shirts for us to wear at the conference, haven't gotten those yet, but I can't wait!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/IMG_0292.jpg

KateC
04-24-2008, 06:48 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! PLEASE tell me where you had those done at! I would love to have some for the twins. Her eyes are so big and beautiful! I love it Corin!

LizJacob
04-24-2008, 06:58 PM
ah isnt she lovely

Corin Nava
04-24-2008, 07:12 PM
http://www.makeaonesie.com/

They personalize a ton of different stuff! If you do it-you have to upload a really large one so that it comes out clear, I had to bug Barb to make me a special giant ribbon to use.

TaniaSmythe
04-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Corin that is so cool, i love it.
Makayla is gorgeous and i love those eyes :-)

LynneB
04-24-2008, 07:38 PM
Corin,Makayla gets even more beautiful everytime I see her pic! I love that onsie. I just want to kiss those big cheeks! Baer laughs out loud when I kiss his cheeks.

AmyMiles
04-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Those are too cute, nice job Corin!

Damon andSharonknott
04-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Makayla is so beautiful.
The onsie is sooo cute..

LynneB
04-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Corin, I know you don't want to hear this, but from those pics, Makayla looks like her daddy!

DanielleKessner
04-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Oh, that is so beautiful!

BeverlyCawvey
04-25-2008, 12:13 AM
that is so cool, i love it.
Makayla is gorgeous

Donna Easley
04-25-2008, 07:58 AM
Awesome job on the onsie. Makayla is gorgeous!

Corin Nava
04-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Thanks on the compliments to my little princess :) I LOVE the onesies, I am soooo glad I got them. They have bibs and crawlers and all sorts of things you can personalize...that could get dangerous! I should give Nate my credit card-lol

Lynne- I agree, she is starting to look more like Nate. Gabe looked a lot like Nate, everyday I am seeing more Gabe in Makayla and it makes me so happy. I thought I wouldn't like seeing Gabe in her, but it makes me smile!

Cristin Russell
04-25-2008, 12:07 PM
The onesie is great!!
She is just the sweetest little baby!! Even more beautiful in person!!

Corin Nava
04-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Oh-thanks Cristin :) Graham and Dottie were both so adorable! I am so glad we got the chance to meet up yesterday!

LynneB
04-25-2008, 05:48 PM
Corin, I think it is great to see Gabe in Makayla as well. After all, he is her big brother! I mentioned in another thread that I see my deceased dad in Baer every time he smiles. He would have loved to see himself in Baer. Someday's I get so mad at him for taking his own life and missing all of this. But on a more positive note, we are going to see our local Red Sox farm team, the Greenville Drive tomorrow and everyone will be wearing our Red Sox tees except Baer. I went to Babies r us today to get one because they had them in their flyer, but they did not have them in the store. So anyway, I am going to look to see if they still have the Little Green Monster onesies at the field this year and get Baer one. If they do have them, what size does Makayla wear?

Corin Nava
04-25-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks Lynne! She is in 3-6 months right now, but not for much longer, so if they have 6-9 months it would probably last longer into the baseball season :)

I am so sorry about your father, its nice to see him in Baer!

LynneB
04-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I REALLY hope they have them this season. Baer is just now getting into 6 months and only because of his height. He is still a little thing! I am so excited about the game. It is the next best thing to seeing the Sox I guess. One of our teams coaches went back to play for you guys this season. Bummer. Have you taken Makayla to any games? Do you plan to? My hubby's employer has a suite there so atleast I can take him indoors and still watch them game. Gotta come out for that 7th inning stretch and sing "Sweet Caroline". Have you seen Fever Pitch?

Corin Nava
04-25-2008, 06:25 PM
well I hope Baer likes big girls cause she is not a little thing :)

We want to take her up to a game this year but it has gotten so expensive, and difficult to get tickets. I'm sure we will go see the Pawtucket Red Sox a few times!

LynneB
04-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Hopefully he will be like his big brother. He says "big girls need love too"! Baer may be considered small weight for his age, but he sure does have a double chin and rolls on his legs. I bet it is hard to get tickets. Since winning the series. Are you guys just as big of Patriots fans as you are Sox fans?

StephanieOlivarez
04-26-2008, 07:00 PM
CORIN-Makayla LOOKS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL!!! Those eyes-are beautiful!
I could gaze at that picture FOREVER!!!
The onesie is the coolest thing I have seen!!!
I want shirts like that--but don't know if I saved the BIG ribbon. I am going to check.
Thank you so much for sharing the picture---Makayla is So beautiful and I enjoy seeing her picture every chance I get.
I think you may have started a trend--everyone will want one of the shirts!

KateC
04-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Oh that site is dangerous!! Too bad I don't work that much anymore. I would be using all my extra money!!! I am sure Steve won't mind. Like how big do you think the designs you send in should be? Now I have like a million ideas running through my head . . .

I am so happy when I hear you say you see much of Gabe. It makes me feel good about the twins coming.

Corin Nava
04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Kate-I can't remember how big she made it and I don't have it on here... will get back to you on that!

KateC
04-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks Corin :)

Corin Nava
04-29-2008, 07:06 PM
The ribbon she made me was 1800x1400- 195kb. I think the site said it should be atleast 1400x1400 to come out clear.

KateC
04-29-2008, 07:47 PM
THANK YOU :)

AmyMiles
05-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Corin I found the thread! You don'thave to email me the website anymore!

Barbara and KevinWagner
05-31-2008, 02:30 PM
Corin the onesie turned out GREAT!! You did not have to "BUG" me! LOL I was happy to do it!

If anyone else needs one I have the size down now! Just let me know! These are so awesome!

Corin please send me the link or post it here on where u r having these made! 8-)

Barb

Corin Nava
06-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Barb-the onesies I had made at www.makeaonesie.com
I also had some adult T-shirts done at www.vistaprint.com when they have their sales-you can get them for around $4 each.