PDA

View Full Version : Research Links Contest! Win a shirt & cookbook!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Do you have a list saved or bookmarked of CDH research sites? A web site or a blog for your cherub?

Please make sure to share them at our Links Library: http://cdhsupport.org/members/links.php

We are trying to update our list of research links and we are conducting a contest to see who can add the most links! It's really easy and not only will it be fun to compete to try to win a free CHERUBS t-shirt and cookbook but you will be helping other CDH families by having this information available to them by adding links to our database!

It's really easy, all you do is:

1. Go to our Links page at http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/links.php
2. On the left of this page there is a form to add a site, fill this out (please make sure to add it to the correct category!) and click Submit
3. Do this for any CDH Research Sites and Articles or Personal CDH Web Sites that you know about or can find

It's that easy! :D

Whomever adds the most links by May 15th will win a CHERUBS T-Shirt and Cookbook!!! And you'll be posted on our site and in our newsletter. :)

Happy Link Adding! :)

Dawn

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 08:51 PM
How are all of you making these sites or blogs for your CHERUB >>
I would love to make something like that for cole, but the only thing is, we are on dial up, I can get on high speed at the library .or wifi b/c i have a laptop. can anyone give me a site to use.
I DO NOT want myspace LOL
are there fees associated?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 09:03 PM
You can create a blog here, Penny. Have you done that yet? I am so behind on my blog reading here!

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I have, but it's simple .. VERY SIMPLE .
I am limited in my abilities LOL

PennyCampsey
04-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Ok DAWN, So i'm thinking you and I are night owls? LOL

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-27-2008, 09:19 PM
I am tonight, Penny. Bad weather here so I'm awake until it passes. Tornado warnings not too far away.

I need to figure out how to make our blogs fancier, I just haven't had time to do that for our site yet.

PennyCampsey
04-28-2008, 06:31 AM
Love your pic, dawn!
It is nasty weather today! RAIN RAIN RAIN
I have a hard time sleeping lately, so this works great, I jump online and catch up !

Dawn Torrence Ireland
11-18-2008, 11:28 AM
This contest is still going.....