PDA

View Full Version : New Awareness & Support Video - Take A Stand Against CDH

Dawn Torrence Ireland
05-01-2008, 10:38 AM
This video is about families standing together against Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH). It's about all of us, standing together, holding each other up.

Please forward, post on your profile and send to family and friends to help raise awareness.

Many of you may recognize yourselves here! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jvrB7CAnVY

TaniaSmythe
05-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Dawn, i am glad you have done one using those photos as most of those ones i have removed from the montage that i made.
Well done on the video :-)
Easy aren't they?

KateC
05-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Dawn that is a great video! I love the Rascall Flats Song, it is very fitting!!

LizJacob
05-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Great video dawn..and can i just say that the video u made of your son shane was really nice,and it made me cry,He would be very proud of the work your doing for us all...x

KimberlySwitzer
05-01-2008, 07:33 PM
This is a great video!!

StephanieOlivarez
05-01-2008, 09:26 PM
FANTASTIC video Dawn!!!
You did such a great job and the video of Shane...well I have posted on this and it is truly such an amazing video.
Shane will live on forever.

JudiToth
05-02-2008, 02:58 AM
Dawn,

I saw the videos a few hours ago and did a long post about it somewhere else where the video is mentioned. I'm lost on here! LOL

Great job and my hat goes off to you once again! I will definitely send it to everyone in my email addy lists on both my userids, to include former members of CHERUBS from years back that disappeared that I found their email addys again and can see them when they are logged on AOL.

Will be getting my loose pictures that had other get-togethers out of storage this weekend and also go through my Disney book and see if there are any others. If I find any that you can use, I'll mail them to you. Sorry, don't have a scanner set up in the trailer. o:-(

xxoo Moi

DanielleKessner
05-02-2008, 04:56 AM
Great video Dawn - shows what a great group we are - so many gatherings over the years!

I also watched Shane's. We a wonderful way to honour your son and help raise awareness. It was beautiful to see the vidoes because I never got to meet Shane. I am so emotional though - I wish so badly I give your little boy back to you. Thanks for sharing him with the world!

Cristin Russell
05-02-2008, 07:47 AM
The videos are great.... It must have been hard making Shane's video....I'm so glad that I got to know him a little better... Thank You...

Corin Nava
05-02-2008, 12:42 PM
The videos came out great! Thanks for putting them together! I was surprised to see us in it :)

DanielleGolding
05-02-2008, 06:56 PM
It was fantastic, well done Dawn. You did a fantastic job on both videos. I really loved the videos you used for Shanes, he is such a beautiful boy.

MaryanneReid
05-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Dawn

I have just watched both videos, they are fantastic. It was great seeing photos that I recognised and all the beautiful footage of Shane

Thanks for doing them