PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy episode

Kristin Morrow
05-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night? There was a case on there with a baby who was delivered with his heart on the outside....and the parents just found out that the baby has CDH as well.

Kristin Morrow
05-03-2008, 12:32 AM
well, I just finished watching Grey's.....during the heart surgery of the baby they found the baby didn't have CDH. So close!!! but at least they mentioned it. maybe in the future they will do a CDH episode...they seem to be getting closer!

Damon andSharonknott
05-03-2008, 04:25 AM
Hi Kristin,

Is this the latest Grey's episode?? I wonder how far Aust is behind you guys??

karahess
05-03-2008, 05:54 AM
I haven't watched it yet, but have it on DVR.

Damon andSharonknott
05-03-2008, 07:31 AM
love the new avatar...

Look how cute Adam is... the smile says it all!! :)

AmyMiles
05-03-2008, 08:24 AM
I just watched it and was pretty excited that it was at least mentioned! I don't usually watch grey's do the episodes build on one another or no? I am sure the drama does but, do the cases.

karahess
05-03-2008, 11:50 AM
I just watched the episode. Ummmm, I was thrilled they mentioned diaphragmatic hernia, but not thrilled that they said it was a little defect.

DanielleGolding
05-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Hi Amy,
I love Greys but not sure where Oz is up to vs US. The cases don't usually follow on but yeah the drama does with all the docs love lives etc....

AmyMiles
05-03-2008, 10:10 PM
I will try not to get addicted to it then :)

DanielleGolding
05-03-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm such a sucker for the US shows, ER, Grey's, Brothers and Sisters and I loved Damages - it had an aussie as the main actress but we've only seen the first season. I sound like a tv junkie!!!

Damon andSharonknott
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
I am also a US show nut... LOVE Grey's, ER, Brothers and Sisters and Desp Housewives... and Biggest Loser!!! Project Runway - Chels and I love Heidi Klum....

DanielleGolding
05-04-2008, 04:23 AM
Ha ha, I actually wrote DH in that last post then deleted it cos I was embarrassed!!! Project Runway must be on 10 I am guessing. Unfortunately we don't get 10 out here in the sticks. Very frustrating, theres some good shows on there!!! I do like Heidi Klum too, so I'm assuming its bout models??? I saw an interview with her and Seal once and they 'seem' the nicest couple. Ok, now we are a bit off track....

Damon andSharonknott
05-04-2008, 05:25 AM
Dani,
Its on Foxtel.. We watch anything that has to do with fashion - Chels wants to be a designer when she is older... I saw that interview on Oprah with Heidi and Seal - they are one HOT couple.. lol
oh, LOl about DH and being embaressed!!!

kgalli
05-04-2008, 05:51 AM
my sister in ny called me up and told me about it, I was watching something else, but was taping it, so right away I went to the taping part and saved it for Kim.
Aunt Nancy

Damon andSharonknott
05-04-2008, 08:48 AM
I just watched Grey's and Dr bailey's boy Tucker had a bookcase fall on him and after tests they confirmed CDH!
Is this the episode you guys watched??

LizJacob
05-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Here in Ireland we have a show called FAIR CITY and back in march i think it was,they did abit about cdh.A woman was having a baby and went for a scan and they told her that her baby would be born with cdh and they explained abit about it,not much tho,but the baby on the show died..It was weird watching it on the telly..

karahess
05-04-2008, 10:48 AM
No, Sharon. That was last season.

TaniaSmythe
05-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Sharon the episode your talking about aired in the US a few months ago but i just watched it also as were are behind in NZ too.
From memory we are about 2-3 months behind

Damon andSharonknott
05-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Tania, typical that we are behind!!
I thought the networks were fast tracking everything? Too stop all the downloads.
Oh well, thanks guys for letting me know.
Shaz

05-04-2008, 09:35 PM
We watched the Grey's episode last night about Tuck been crushed. When we heard he had a diaphragmatic hernia we both stopped to watch. i think thought the thing i thought was not quite right was ow his stomach and instestines where next to his heart but his surgery went off without a hitch and from what we saw he didn't seem to be hooked up to a lot of the machines I have seen in pictures here and he woke up perfect again. I think it worries me a little because they seemed to kind of make it out to just be a run of the mill surgery and everything went perfectly and it is not the case a lot of the time - it would of made CDH or DH more realistic and made it known to others how traumatic it can be. Just my opinion - but it was good to have some mention at least.

Damon andSharonknott
05-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Lesky,
We thought the exact same thing!
How things? How is Bubby??

DanielleGolding
05-05-2008, 01:33 AM
I thought for sure we must have been up to date with the US, what a coincidence CDH was mentioned.

TaniaSmythe
05-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Hey you guys must be a week behind NZ as the Tuck episode was last week here (or the week before?).

Damon andSharonknott
05-05-2008, 03:25 AM
that would be right!!

TaniaSmythe
05-05-2008, 04:50 PM
Oh well we wake up first lol

Damon andSharonknott
05-05-2008, 08:28 PM
true, true... lol

Kristin Morrow
05-06-2008, 04:17 AM
the episode of Tucker having DH was last season. the bookcase fell on him and caused an aquired diaphragmatic hernia. the episode that I watched is from this season...now that its back on. It mentioned CDH but turned out that the baby didn't have it when they operating on him. I'm sorry to hear that you all are a little behind on shows from us here in the US. keep watching for it!! hopefully more will come in the future.

DanielleGolding
05-06-2008, 05:47 AM
So are McDreamy and Meredith still dancing around each other???
No really, you better not tell. Shaz might kill me!! I am a fan of the show but yeah, it is tempting to try and get you to give us a few spoilers.....LOL

Corin Nava
05-06-2008, 09:02 AM
you guys are killing me. I haven't allowed myself to watch Grey's Anatomy b/c I can't get addicted to another show right now! Now I am soo intrigued-lol