PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts for Sale! Get Your T-Shirts!

karahess
07-05-2008, 03:03 PM
It's still not too late to order up some CHERUBS garb from CafePress.com for our upcoming conference weekend! I ordered up t-shirts for each of my boys to wear the day of the conference. In the event that either my my escape artists leave the babysitting room on their own, they will be easy for the hotel staff to identify and guide back to the proper spot. Hint, hint . . . . . . . . for those of you that have children being babysat . . . . . . .

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Very good point!!!! I have my shirt ready! And 1 for the Angel Ball (to wear before I change into my ballgown). 1 for the golf tournament. I'm advertising all over town wearing them already! lol.

You should see my car... Craig is embarrassed to ride in it. I have ads for both public events on every side. :D

AmyMiles
07-05-2008, 08:32 PM
LOL! We were going to make some personalized shirts, can you make them personalized with the CDH logo and still have part of the money go to CHERUBS!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Confused, Amy (not hard to do, need to get to bed!). You mean you're making them yourself and selling them or do you mean can you get them somewhere? Ok, to both. You can get them on our store at http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs with the CDH logo. I ordered a golf shirt with that logo and finally ordered some bumper stickers too. I haven't put the stickers on the car yet - will do that as soon as it stops raining around here! I still need to order ribbon magnets, I'm doing that tomorrow. I bought the huge magnets for your car doors.... working on those this week. Wish I could figure out where to order huge vinyl stickers for them - this cutting little letters and such is a royal pain and doesn't look all that great. My car is so beyond tacky right now - but it's for a good cause! lol

karahess
07-05-2008, 11:38 PM
I want to see pictures of your car, Dawn!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Ok, when it stops raining and I add the magnet stuff and the CDH logo stickers - have to show the total effect. haha. Right now I just have signs taped all over my windows in every direction and brochures stuck to my windshields. I park in the middle of parking lots when I go somewhere so everyone has a good view of the signs.

DanielleGolding
07-06-2008, 04:14 AM
You read my mind Kara - can't wait to see pictures Dawn or even a YOUtube video LOL!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Ok, I'll do that sometime this week. I still have to add the magnets, not finished with them yet. Up to my ears in work today, I have to do that before I make videos in the rain. :D

Still raining here. We had flood warnings last night, got over 3 inches yesterday afternoon. Today it is just nasty outside, dark and gloomy. Yesterday the sun broke through for about 5 minutes and there was the most beautiful rainbow, strong colors, looked like a painting. I ran to get to the camera and then it was gone.

karahess
07-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Ooops, sorry about the rain, Dawn. I prayed that our week of storms and flooding would go away. I also prayed that the fires would be put out in NC. Somehow I think God mixed my two prayers together and decided to dump the rain on you!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Gee thanks, Kara! lol. It's ok, we needed the rain, we needed the fires to go out. Hopefully there won't be any flooding. It's not too bad, just a lot of people in Durham without power. More storms on the way though. Could be worse - at least it's not tornados or a hurricane. Start the prayers that there won't be any hurricanes during the events! Shouldn't be, but you never know around here. We had Fran in August I think. Or maybe it was July. I just remember it was HOT and there was no electricity, no ice for a week. Yeah, I'll definitely take a little rain without complaining! :)

AmyMiles
07-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Dawn Sorry to confuse you. I think I will buy a T off of cafepress and then put Faith's ribbon on the back of it. I wanted to personalize a shirt with a CDH ribbon, that was my goal!

I can't wait to see a picture of your car!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi Amy, we have shirts with CDH ribbons on them and I think we even some shirts with ribbons on the front and logos on the back. :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Ohhhh, you mean the ribbon with Faiths name and photo? Now I get it. I'm slow. ;)

karahess
07-06-2008, 12:02 PM
We still love you :love3:

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-06-2008, 12:06 PM
LOL, thank you. :)

PennyCampsey
07-06-2008, 09:06 PM
i am having a friend custom airbrush one for me and cole, i hope it comes out good,
who knows i may order one too
ocd coming out