PDA

View Full Version : CHERUBS Conference & Angel Ball - Portraits

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-08-2008, 09:54 PM
There will be a photographer who will be taking candids at the park but who has also volunteered to take portraits of the kids and family portraits as well. So if you want to have portraits taken make sure to pack clothes for that.

I'm going to be bringing Shane's old cherub costume.... not so white anymore, it's been 13 years... and the one I made for his cousin as well. Both about 3 or 4T size. In case anyone wants to do the "cherub portrait" while there.

Of course you can have any type of portrait that you'd like - formal, casual, whatever. The photographer is great and will be at all 3 events. I think the cost to print them will be about $5 each... I have to get details from her.

And remember those of you who are attending the Angel Ball - there will be several photographers taking portraits there as well. One is a fashion photographer who has been in Vogue so we'll have a variety of types of portraits!

karahess
07-09-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm confused; are the family portraits being offered at the conference? Love to have one but we are not attending the Saturday conference.

StephanieOlivarez
07-10-2008, 11:29 PM
This is GREAT!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Family portraits at the park only, sorry. She'll be doing them during and after the conference there on Saturday.