PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah's Show ---Help Needed

sarah.deskins
07-14-2008, 01:17 PM
I have changed the date and secured the vunue, the villiage of Ashly actually called me and *asked* us to have our show in their town square!!

Now, I am wondering if anyone would like to volunteer a bit of their childs story for my wall of fame. At the shows registration desk I would like to have real stories of real CDH children on a wall. Anyone who would like a pic or story or whatever of their child to be invloved can email me or post it here.

Corin Nava
07-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Sarah-you can use Gabe's picture if you want. What is your email address?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-14-2008, 07:37 PM
You can use Shane's too if you want, Sarah. It's in the stories section.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Oh and send me details again with the changes for the site and newsletter! Thanks!

KimberlySwitzer
07-14-2008, 07:41 PM
I must have missed what was happening but you are welcome to use Ashers picture and story if you would like. Just let me know your email address and I can send them to you

karahess
07-14-2008, 09:56 PM
Sarah, can you please review this topic for those who are new or missed this topic earlier. Tell us all about what it is.

StephanieOlivarez
07-14-2008, 10:07 PM
I would love to share Shelby's story.
I will e-mail it to you.
Thanks for doing this. I hope Jeremiah's Car Show is a HUGE success.

PennyCampsey
07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
sarah, i'm late chiming into this as well, but you are more than welcome to use any photo of cole and his story , if you need me to email you a pic let me know

KateC
07-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Sarah you know you can use Shannon's picture and story! Just let me know exactly what you want and I will e-mail it to ya! (just need your e-mail addy, too)

How is everything else coming along

AmyMiles
07-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Same with Faith! You can use her picture. We only have the doctor Seuss version of her story so far. Let me know your email!

TaraHall
07-16-2008, 07:45 AM
Sarah, you can use whatever you need about Brandon. Can you send me the details again. My neighbor does car shows and I will see if he is interested.

sarah.deskins
07-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Okay, just to catch up:

When Jeremiah died in January, my brother and I started to plan a car show for Jeremiah's first birthday. I though it would keep me sane during what will be a downright awful time, and it will raise money for CHERUBS and Nationwide Children's NICU. There is also a Pop Tab drive for the Columbus Ronlad McDonald House. All registration fees are open freewill donation and we will have a 50/50 drawing. I am asking for parents who would like to include their childrens pictures, names, and date(s) on our CHERUBS wall at the registration desk.
If there are any parents who are sure they will be there, I also need help with directing parking and working the raffles and registration. It would also be great if CHERUBS and their parents wore their CHERUBS gear!

By the way, me emails are sarah.deskins@yahoo.com and sdeskins@cherubs-cdh.org

sarah.deskins
07-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Oh, it may help to mention- its on Saturday September 20th in Ashley, Ohio!!! From Columbus, take 71 North to the St. Rt. 61 exit (about 25 minutes) from st rt 61 you will come to a traffic light. Turn left onto st rt 229. 229 takes you right into Ashley and into the show!

sarah.deskins
07-16-2008, 03:59 PM
One more thing!! I'm having issues with my Cherubs email, I cant log in. So, send things to my yahoo for the moment

Dawn, I will re-email you the flyer

KateC
07-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Sorry Sarah I am a bit slow these days, would you like us to e-mail you pics and stories?

sarah.deskins
07-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Kate- Yep, thats what I'm getting at. If your a little slow its okay cause I'm a little scrambled!

sarah.deskins
09-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Tonight I have started typing out captions and printing pics. Mostly for those of you who have wanted included I have taken quotes from your stories if they are up or from your signatures. If anyone wants anything special included just let me know! Anyone else want in just leave me a note here!

StephanieOlivarez
09-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Sarah,
I have a copy of the DVD that was used at the Angel Ball.
Would you like a copy for Jeremiah's Show?
Just let me know and I will get it sent to you ASAP.

PennyCampsey
09-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Sarah
did i send you anything on cole ..
i swear this wellbutrin is affecting my memory!

sarah.deskins
09-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Stephanie- that would be awesome! great idea! im guessing its stories and other description type things? if you want to mail it to me im at

400 park st. apt B1 Cardington, Ohio 43315

No Penny I dont have anything on Cole yet.

sarah.deskins
09-11-2008, 11:41 AM
*update* Got our trophies! and some more donations for raffles! we have a gas grill, a 1940something peddel car, hot rod jackets and more!