PDA

View Full Version : kids entertainment

PennyCampsey
07-15-2008, 06:55 PM
is there anything you guys can think of that i may be able to bring for the kids or do you think they'll all be ok having each to entertain.
just offering b/c i am closer and not having to bring quite as much as you others
POOL should be fun filled ....

karahess
07-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Penny, you're such a sweetie! Thanks for offering. I would just suggest bringing something that you know will keep Cole content. Maybe that something special that he just has to have. Like, I know my Aaron might want a couple Little People toys or his Leap Pad. Just remember that children of all ages will be in the room together so we do request that nothing with small parts/choking hazards be brought in.

We have a comedy magician coming in from 10-11am. A magician/balloon artist coming in from 2-3pm. Plus there will be the inflatable for kids to bounce around in.

Along with the entertainment, kids will be able to decorate/color their own beetle car or butterfly; design their own straw cup; play a rousing game of Hulabaloo, decorate bags to carry their stuff home in; have coloring activity pads and do a few other crafts.

AmyMiles
07-15-2008, 09:07 PM
Sounds great Kara!

I think kids would like twister or Jenga if anyone has them!

PennyCampsey
07-15-2008, 09:48 PM
kara
sounds good :0)

TaraHall
07-16-2008, 07:50 AM
I will see if we have all of Twister together. What about movies? I know we don't want them plopped in front of a tv the entire time but do we want to bring some videos and portable player? What about music for them to listen to?

PennyCampsey
07-18-2008, 02:51 PM
that's fine with me

PennyCampsey
07-20-2008, 12:48 PM
JUST SAW I HAD PUT A MAD FACE BESIDE THIS POST WHEN I STARTED IT ..
OH MY GOSH. NOT SURE HOW THAT HAPPENED, SORRY YOU GUYS, IT WAS NOT ON PURPOSE
IT'S A WONDER YOU ALL ARENT GROWLING AT ME

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-20-2008, 01:49 PM
LOL, Penny

TaraHall
07-21-2008, 11:23 AM
Grrrr Penny, LOL

Ok we found Twister and didnt get attacked by anything under the bed. I will see what else we have too. We just got a new game for older kids too (8 and up I think) so I will bring that for Brandon, Logan, Jon.. If anyone can think of anything else let me know