PDA

View Full Version : CONFERENCE FRIENSHIPS

PennyCampsey
07-27-2008, 04:20 PM
I cannot tell all HOW much FUN it was and what a JOY all of you were, though we were all somewhat different we all bonded and laughed and laughed and laughed. I dont know about "ya'll" but I really really needed this ! I feel so lucky to have met all of you in person, to be able to see you all and hug you all .. It is an experience I will never forget !!
HUGS TO YOU ALL
Thank you Dawn for all of your hard work and dedication ... IT WAS AWESOME!

admin
07-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Penny, you are a trip, girl!!!! We all adore you, you are such a blast!!! So glad you were able to attend.

And everyone.... Cole is MORE adorable in person than he is on photos. :)

PennyCampsey
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you !!!
I am serious that I had an amazing time ... Tara said the angel ball was great !
kind of regret i missed it
For those of you I didnt get to say bye to, I'm sorry ....

Corin Nava
07-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Penny- You crack me up!!! Cole was so cute, wish I got to see him a bit more. I missed getting to say goodbyes.... are you going to the Ohio Picnic? I think we will end up making it there. You really missed a good time at the angel ball!!! :(

Corin Nava
07-27-2008, 08:56 PM
Penny-just to show you what you missed-lol (notice how we are all barefoot)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/DSCF0116.jpg

From front of the line-back: Amy, Corin, Steph, Kim, Brenda, Tara (and Dawn in the background, probably wondering what the heck is wrong with us all ;) )

Damon andSharonknott
07-27-2008, 09:11 PM
LOL.. you ladies look like you were having a BLAST!

DanielleGolding
07-28-2008, 03:16 AM
You all look GORGEOUS!!!!

DanielleKessner
07-28-2008, 06:58 AM
I am having a good old laugh - you can see just how much you are having. What a great photo!

PennyCampsey
07-28-2008, 06:59 AM
GREAT PHOTO !!

kgalli
07-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Penny, I had so much fun, you are so much fun to be around. And Cole, wow what a cutie he is.
aunt nancy

LynneB
07-28-2008, 11:45 AM
I really enjoyed getting to meet and spend time with everyone. I hate I was so tired and on some pain meds or I would have been a little crazier!

TaraHall
07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Lynne, we know you are as crazy as the rest of us :D Baer is just too cute for words. It was so much fun meeting everyone and I had such a wonderful weekend. Jeff said last night that he was so glad that he went, he wasn't really into it (the whole 8 hr drive thing) but he said that he had a great time and was surprised at how everyone just clicked. High praise coming from a man!!

I will post pictures later. I am supposed to be cleaning house LOL

FernandaArce
07-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Looks like you had a BLAST!!!!! I really wish I was there... BUT... WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE????

AmyMiles
07-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Oh my! Look at that picture, after 5 bellini's I still wasn't buzzed! What a great time, my legs hurt the next day. We tried to get Kara to dance, but she is good at holding her ground.

Penny is right! I think it is so great how we all clicked, we share a common bond.

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Penny do u know what I heard ALL the way home today?!?! 16 HOURS of "Oh no he didn't!".........geez! and the kids were all still laughing when I dropped Jessica off a little while ago!
I missed not saying goodbye to you! and I so wish that I coulda spent more then 5 mins with Cole! What a doll he is!!

We did have a great time at the Angel Ball and wished that u had been there!

It was so fun meeting everyone! Thanks for the smiles and tears!

Ok now I gotta go unpack.....what a long day!!

Barb

PennyCampsey
07-28-2008, 09:21 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i had so much fun with yall too !
AunT Nancy . that's so funny, i just met you and cant stop calling you AUNT Nancy ! LOL
we just love you, you are so funny!
BARB ..... tell SHANE .. OH NO HE DIDNT TALK ABOUT ME ALL THE WAY HOME!
I'm gonna call him one day and leave him that on the answering machine so he can play it over and over and over.
BARB .. my friend lives in Hemlock....Midland/Saginaw area.
You guys are all SO GREAT !
i wanna get together this weekend again LOL
forget CDH street, let's create a CDH town !!

PennyCampsey
07-28-2008, 09:21 PM
BARB .... are you still smelling bacon ?? LOL!

Corin Nava
07-28-2008, 11:43 PM
Ugh, just got home and I am soooo tired.

It was incredible how well we all clicked! Nate was saying he couldn't believe how much fun he had. I highly doubt I will be able to get out to San Francisco if it's out there next year.... we might have to plan a get together out here for all those who can't make it out there!

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-29-2008, 12:06 AM
Oh holy cows Penny!! ROFL Nope......strange thing.....everytime I was away from Jeff that bacon smell disappeared! hehehehe!

Wow! The small small (did I say SMALL?!) town of Hemlock!!! I have friends there also! Actually spent most every weekend in that area growing up and it is only about 30 to 45 mins from me. 8-) So when you coming up to Hemlock? January right?!? LOL

CDH Town! How cute! Penny you are hilarious! actually CDH town qould be bigger than Hemlock! LOL

Corin I know that you are so very tired!! I feel ya! I am so glad that u guys got home safely! We are never short on fun when us crazy CDH people get together........but I do think that this week has been top of the list in fun! 8-) Tell Nate that I was so glad to meet him and thanks for comparing pumps! LOL

PennyCampsey
07-29-2008, 07:21 AM
Barb ... i did eat a BLT !!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH ... I have to be blonde !
Hemlock .. hmmmmm in January ? yeah right .
CORIN ! girl, i know you are tired, i emailed you some pictures.
AYLA is such a doll ! She is so very cute and sweet !
I know I cant do SAN FRANCISCO, so i'm in for any get together closer

FernandaArce
07-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Texas is in the middle, like Dawn said ;)

StephanieOlivarez
07-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh the friendships we all made at Conference.
They will last a life time.
I feel we have all been friends for years and years.
I look forward to many more years to come.....many more get-togethers....MUCH MCUH More fun to be had.

Cole is DARLING in person.

Aunt Nancy--you will always be Aunt Nancy!!!

I love you like you are family.
Thanks for the great time we had and I love you all.

PennyCampsey
07-29-2008, 04:31 PM
THANK you steph
you are right, these friendships wil last a lifetime
AUNT nancy . look at the photos i have posted in album of you .. they are so good

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Oh Penny! Here is a funny story for u! We were just eating dinner and Shane and Log were telling Kev about all the fun he missed......and especially about Penny! Shane looked striaght at his father and without even cracking a smile said.......ready?...."Dad that Penny was HOT! I think that it was that southern drawl that got me!" and I of course started cracking up! I about dropped my BLT (LOLOLOL) that I was having for dinner! I told him that I was gonna tell u that he said that and I have never seen my son BLUSH so much! Between Jonathan and Shane u sure do have a fan club girl!! ROFL

BrendaSlavin
07-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Yes Penny I too needed that reprive more than anything! I think I have new wrinkles from all the great laughs! Your son is an absolute handsome little boy...you are very blessed

PennyCampsey
07-29-2008, 07:32 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just about peed my pants laughing about that ... you do have to tell him that makes my day that someone of his age and looks things a 33 year old hick is HOT !!!
that is just way to cute!
that really made my day !!!
Brenda!! get U some rest girl !

StephanieOlivarez
07-31-2008, 06:29 PM
BRENDA.....BRENDA.....BRENDA.......
SOOOO happy to see you here girl!!!!!!
Shane and I are still laughing at all the fun we had!!!!
I am hoping we see MORE of you girl!!!!!!

Love to all.

PennyCampsey
07-31-2008, 07:10 PM
HEY STEPH!
BRenda .. where R U GIRL !

StephanieOlivarez
07-31-2008, 07:55 PM
Hey girl!!
We have a flat on the RV!!!!!!YUCK!!!!
When are you leaving?
Kate and Steve are coming to the four seasons park on Sunday.
How does that look for you?

Corin Nava
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Thats right Brenda-now that we all got to know you we expect to hear from you more often! ;)

PennyCampsey
08-01-2008, 06:46 AM
we are leaving tomorrow steph , i'll have to check with scott to see what the schedule is ... LOL you know men !NO OFFENSE SHANE!

Damon andSharonknott
08-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Pen,
Make sure you rub Kate's belly for me!
Have a good time...
hugs
xx

StephanieOlivarez
08-01-2008, 11:25 AM
I am going to read about your interview!!!!
I know you rocked girl.
You have my cell number right???????

I will be rubbing KAte's belly for you to Shaz!!!!!

PennyCampsey
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
no steph I dont have your ###
PM it to me please !

StephanieOlivarez
08-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Will do Penny.
We just arrived at the Four Seasons and OMG the hills were insane!!!!!!
Here is my cell#574-551-5610.
I am not sure how long this connection will last.
Here is Shane's 574-371-7310.
Can't wait to see you guys.