PDA

View Full Version : Goodbyes at conference

kgalli
07-28-2008, 11:15 PM
I am not good at goodbyes, that is one of the reason I didn't meet at the lobby. I cry like a baby. lol Anyway, I slept late and knowing that I had to drive 4 hours, I wanted to make sure I was okay. But I just want to say goodbye now, see you can't see the tears. I had a blast, steph, barb, kara, tara, corin, the men, the kids, dawn, everyone, you are all so wonderful and thank you for welcoming me and my moods. lol Blame it on old age, anyway. I can't wait to hear from you all. I am having a little problem uploading my pictures, but I should have the cd ready by the end of the week. Steph, will send you the pic of shane and shelby, it looks great, she is such a cutie. All your girls are so pretty.

Love
Aunt Nancy

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-28-2008, 11:58 PM
We are all awful at the goodbyes Aunt Nancy!! We all cried like babies! But it will not be "goodbye"......just "till the next time...." I know that I am excited for that next time as I was glad to meet u all! 8-)

Barb

LynneB
07-29-2008, 08:50 AM
I hate goodbyes! I cry at the drop of a hat anyway. I can't wait to see everyone again.

StephanieOlivarez
07-29-2008, 04:20 PM
You know I cried......lol
Aunt Nancy..it was so nice to meet you and your family.
It is never good-bye like Barb said.....there will be a next time adn until then...let's all stay in touch.

Thank you for the words about our girls!! They mean a lot.

When you have your CD ready---send it to Corin if you are interested.
She plans on putting ALL the pictures together of everyone's!!!

Hugs to you Aunt Nancy.
I am crying right now just thinking of the wonderful week-end!!!!
No comments from anyone!!! HA HA

PennyCampsey
07-29-2008, 04:41 PM
i totally skipped out on goodbyes .... kind of intentionally .. i hate goodbyes, i hate to cry
it was so hard saying bye to TARA and her family.
so saying goodbye to all of you would have been so emotional.
i absolutely cant wait to see all of you again,
let's get together sooner than next year !

StephanieOlivarez
07-29-2008, 05:50 PM
I agree...let's get together sooner than next year!!!!!!
Go look at the post from Corin about the COnference swap of pictures.

BrendaSlavin
07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Aunt Nancy,

I had so much fun with you...especially on the dance floor. I look forward to the next one!

Corin Nava
07-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Aunt Nancy- The goodbyes are always hard. I tried my hardest not to cry, but I think a few tears made there way out anyway. I already miss you all sooo much!

PennyCampsey
07-29-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm going next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgalli
07-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Where do I sign up for the next one? lol. Evelyn sent me her pictures today so I will see if I can figure out how to burn cds. lol I am not very good on the newer techo stuff. Yeah, I had a blast on the dance floor. Hey, my legs might work any more, but the upper body had no problem. lol Well I am off to bed, I think alot about all of you, it was so much fun. Love you all. Steph, send me your email addy and I will send you the picture of shand and shelby. I would put some pictures on here, but I can't figure out how to do them, like everyone does. lol
love
Aunt Nancy

TaraHall
07-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Aunt Nancy, it was such a pleasure meeting you. I had a great time with you. The goodbyes are so hard. I was doing good until I hugged Barb's Shane.

StephanieOlivarez
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
It is never goodbye for us ladies.....I know I will see you all again!!!!SOON!
My email address is olivarez@rtcol.com--THANKS Aunt Nancy.

BRENDA--my girl what's up!!!!!! I have never seen you post and I have to say I hope to see more. If not remember I have your phone number!!!lol

I have my albums done already and I keep looking at the pictures and I miss you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY VERY much!!!!
Gosh--did we have a GREAT time or what!!!!!

Aunt Nancy---looking forward to seeing you again!!!!
Love to you Always

StephanieOlivarez
07-31-2008, 05:42 PM
It is never goodbye for us ladies.....I know I will see you all again!!!!SOON!
My email address is olivarez@rtcol.com--THANKS Aunt Nancy.

BRENDA--my girl what's up!!!!!! I have never seen you post and I have to say I hope to see more. If not remember I have your phone number!!!lol

I have my albums done already and I keep looking at the pictures and I miss you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY VERY much!!!!
Gosh--did we have a GREAT time or what!!!!!

Aunt Nancy---looking forward to seeing you again!!!!
Love to you Always