PDA

View Full Version : Cafepress Items with your Cherub's CDH Awareness Ribbon

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-30-2008, 10:16 AM
I'll be updating the cafepress store next week and want to add a section for all of you to be able to order your own items with your own CDH awareness ribbons on there. The ones with your cherub's photos and names on them.

If you want yours added, please e-mail the large size ribbon graphic to donations@cherubs-cdh.org with the subject line - Cafepress Ribbon. If we don't do it this way, I'll get confused. So easy for me to get confused these days! ;)

Any other special requests for Cafepress, post them here. :)

karahess
07-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I'd love to see a shirt that says something to the affect of "Big Brother of a CDH Survivor"

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-30-2008, 11:50 AM
"Big Brother of a Cherub" ok? We'll need little brothers and sisters too, right?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-30-2008, 11:50 AM
We should probably do Moms, Dads, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles too, huh?

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 11:59 AM
love all of those ideas

Corin Nava
07-30-2008, 12:06 PM
I love those!

I really like the "ask me about CDH" shirt that Penny was wearing at the conference!!! Could we expand on that line of shirts? I would love something with the awareness ribbon and the ask me about CDH....

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-30-2008, 12:26 PM
You got it, Corin! :)

karahess
07-30-2008, 02:35 PM
If it wasn't copyrighted I love Chuck's idea of "Gore-tex Inside".

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Dawn,
I have saved everyone's ribbons that I have made. Would u like me to just e-mail them to you?

Barb

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-30-2008, 03:50 PM
That would be great, Barb, thanks!

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 04:03 PM
Everyone's Ribbon? What about little ole me BARB LOL
"oh no you didnt forget to do my ribbon" ....

KimberlySwitzer
07-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I love the idea of the personal ribbons, and I was thinking of asking for a big sister to a cherub one, but its already listed :)

KateC
07-30-2008, 06:12 PM
"Big Brother of a Cherub" ok? We'll need little brothers and sisters too, right?

I want to buy some for the twins! I love this idea Dawn!

Donna Easley
07-30-2008, 06:17 PM
Great idea Dawn, I love it.

Barbara-Do you still have mine or do I need to send it?

Kara-I like Chuck's idea. That would be really cute.

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 09:06 PM
BARB ? ribbon ? LOL!

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 09:10 PM
ok ok Penny! LOL
I will get u a ribbon!

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 09:16 PM
ROFL !!!
You know i'm just giving you a hard time SUGAR !!!
Where's my boyfriend tonight? What handsome boys you have, Logan was a sweetheart hanging out with us at the park, such nice kids! all the kids were
And that little Elijah, man what i could get done in one day with his energy!

DanielleGolding
07-31-2008, 07:46 AM
Yay great idea!!!! So Barb if you are emailing all I won't need to worry?? Thanks Dawn and Barb!!!

KarlaHolt
07-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Can I still get a ribbon made for Braden? How do get them attached to your signature?

Happy Birthday Lily!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
08-07-2008, 02:27 PM
For all new ribbon requests please e-mail your cherub's photo, name and date(s) to Barb at bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org

Ok, everyone, I started the Cafepress stuff but it's taking about 30 minutes per ribbon with making the bumper sticker graphics, resizing the ribbons and all the uploading and stuff so this is not going to be a quick process at all. I have over a dozen up though and will try to add a few every day - but other work has to take precedence over this, ok? So please be patient.

I realize some of you really want these quickly so I will add those of you next. Precedence given to anyone who posts here that wants their ribbon added so post and I'll add it when I can. Likewise, if you want yours removed just let me know that too. I have over 70 ribbons to add (all of the ones I did and all the ones Barb did too) so I just started adding.

I expect to see lots of lots of these ribbons on lots and lots of items! CHERUBS makes less than $3 on each of these items, with some as little as 1 penny (the bumper stickers). These are all more awareness items than fundraising but we have made about $150 this year from Cafepress sales... so thank you all!!!

As far as adding the "aunt", "big brother", etc stuff to these - sorry everyone but like I said, it's very time consuming doing each graphic so that would mean it would take about 2 to 3 hours per ribbon if I did all those graphics as well. I just don't have time to do that. So those items will have to be for the cherub character items where multiple families can purchase an item.

http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs

DanielleGolding
08-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Hi Dawn,
I would love for Lily's ribbon to be added. Thank you so much!
Hope you have recovered from you big week with all the CHERUBS
events. I cannot wait for my firt CHERUBS conf. in Perth in Oct!!!

PennyCampsey
08-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi, Barb, this is penny campsey remember me ? LOL
i want a ribbon girl !

Donna Easley
08-08-2008, 06:41 AM
Dawn,
I would love to have Alex's ribbon added, pretty please, but take your time. Girl, I know you have a full plate. Hope things are good.

Bobbi Steiner
08-08-2008, 09:08 AM
What a wonderful idea. I love it. I would love to have Chase's ribbon added. Thanks so much Dawn and Barb!!!

KateC
08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
Dawn I absolutely LOVE these items! I have ordered a shirt for Steve and I both! I plan on ordering much more!!

I have also emailed out the link for Shannon's ribbon items to family and friends! I know atleast one per son already who ordered some items!

Thank you so much for this Dawn, it is great!

Corin Nava
08-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks Dawn for taking the time to do this!!! I can't wait to put in an order!

KimberlySwitzer
08-12-2008, 06:18 PM
I cant wait to make an order :) Thanks so much Dawn!!