PDA

View Full Version : To my new.....and old CHERUBS friends!

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 04:49 PM
This years conference was soooo fun!! One day I hope that ALL of our online friends get to experience a conference!! 8-) We are all so close here on the boards but when you get to meet in person.....WOW!! That is just AWESOME!! It is so hard to even describe the emotions!

So to my "old" friends.....

Dawn it is always nice to see you and you know I could sit for hours and talk to you! I always look forward to spending time with you. You always amaze me with all of the things that you do for CHERUBS, The time you put into CHERUBS ......and you still have time and energy left over to have fun with us at these events! You will always be in my heart and I love you dearly!

Tara.....No matter how many "snotty" comments you made to me this past week (or gag gifts you gave me!!) I will always love you!! I can always count on those remarks and know that they come from the bottom of your heart! LOL No matter what, I know that when Jeff, you and Brandon are around I am going to be smiling and laughing! I will always treasure our memories.....especially the one of Brandon jumping out of the pool and giving me a soaking wet hug!! That made my week!

Judi....I did not get to spend much time with you at the conference but I am glad that we got to see each other! Thanks for your help! I love my new coffee mug and have used it everday since you gave it to me! So do you think that it will be tacky to drink the wine from it?! LOL I am so glad that you also had a chance to spend time with Shane and Log. The 'talk" that you gave Shane was so helpful!! He has been contacting the recrutier today.....and the talk worked cuz it is an Airforce recruiter! YEAH! THANK YOU JUDI!! I love you!

Brenda....WOW! What do I say to you, SISTA?!?! LOLOLOL You are CRAZY!! Yep that just about sums it up! I am so so very glad that we got to meet again........it has been WAY to long!! I had a blast with you and that luggage cart girl! So next conference...you....me and the luggage cart right?!? ROFL

Now for my NEW friends!

Corin.....you and Nate are such awesome people!! Thanks Nate for sharing your pump! LOL and Corin thanks for sharing tears AND laughs with me!! I am so excited that you guys are (hopefully!!) coming to the Ohio picnic! We still have SOOOO MUCH to talk about! LOL

Penny! I just love you! You made me laugh everytime I was around you! Girl.....we could be trouble together!! LOLOL I am so looking forward to meeting you again.

Amy and Steve....You guys are a hoot! We have to get together more since we are not that far from each other! LOL How funny is this to think about......we drove 14+ hours to hang out?!?! ROFL Steve keep digging that pond....who cares if the Michigan people are the only ones to get it! LOL Amy, I loved meeting your family and thank them so very much for all the support they showed CHERUBS!!

Aunt Nancy and Kim.....I am so glad that you were able to make it to the conference and Angel Ball!! I hope that you will be able to come to the Ohio picnic as well!! Keep us posted on everything!! 8-) There is still so much more fun times ahead!

Lynne B....I so wish that we could have spent more time together........but I was so glad for the time we had! You have a beautiful family and I was so glad to meet them all!! We will get to know each other better next time!! 8-)

Kara......it was so nice to finally meet you! I just hope that all them flip flops did not make you crazy!! LOL

Steph....I saved you for last! How many thanks can I say to you?! You are such an amazing person! We spent so many months on the phone and I was so excited to finally meet you! I had tears when I pulled into that gas station in Virgina and saw you all standing there.....The boys and Jessica were laughing at me.......they just do not get it! Come to think of it I had tears again when we all got pulled over......LOL Just kidding! I had such a great time getting to know you, Shane, Lexi, Morgan, Taylor and Shelby! and feeding Shelby....oh my!! LOL I will treasure that! Steph you will always be in my heart!! Love ya girl!

All of you made this years conference the absolute best! I am so very thankful that I did get to come! I love and miss all of you so much! Thank you all for all of the wonderful memories!

Love,
Barb

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Now there you go BARB... why you gotta make me cry ?!
You are such an awesome and amazing woman, our sense of humor are so much alike .. we laugh at sometimes the worst things ..... but laughter is my sanity although many of you may argue what sanity. I truly adore and MISS all of you!
you are right, u are close here on the boards but the conference just seals the deals, !
GIVE YOUR SHANE a hug from me and a OH NO YOU DIDNT

Corin Nava
07-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Barb-I loved spending time with you! I am soooo glad you were able to make it! I am really hoping we make it to Ohio-I need to see you all again!

BTW-Thanks for saving my butt with the basket help :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww..... this is so sweet! I just read the whole book finally. Barb got me crying on and off-line all at the same time! LOL

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 05:30 PM
No crying......I already did that while I was typing! LOL It is just so hard to put into words what I want to say! grr!

Penny....Shane is blushing again! LOL

Corin....ANYTIME!! LOL

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 06:31 PM
That poor fella !
LOVE YA SHANE !!!

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 06:33 PM
BTW I think you did an amazing job of putting this into words, i have no idea where to start ..
we need to write a book about the conference 2008 !LOL

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 07:27 PM
I was actually thinking of doing a book like we gave Dawn about the conference! LOL We think so much alike Penny!

Damon andSharonknott
07-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Barb,
Thanks for posting your thoughts on everyone! I had tears reading it... WOW... I'm so very proud to be part of this very special family!

One day I hope to meet everyone of you.
xxx

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 08:12 PM
One of these days Shaz, we will met you, Danielle and all our other aussie members!! However, I will warn u now.....we are crazy and you might regret it! J/k LOL

Barb

Damon andSharonknott
07-30-2008, 08:14 PM
LOL.... BTW: I would take my wine in a mug...

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Now BARB ... That is dang scary .. BUT WE DO THINK ALIKE !LOL!

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 08:16 PM
ROFL This mug is just too darn cute!! it has a BIG crab on it and says "don't bug me.....I am crabby'! It is sooooo me and I love it! I think that I will go open my wine that Judi got me and use my mug! lol

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 08:18 PM
yep we do Penny! and I bet that neither of us EVER look at a BLT the same way again........hehehhe...we will always see Jeff's face!

BrendaSlavin
07-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Ditto ladies...I truly had a great time. I think a conference book is a great idea. Barb that craziness was pent up for a long time and well overdue! I don't think we could replay the luggage cart scene if we planned it! Too hysterical! I too enjoyed each and every one of you and last weekend will indeed be a treasured memory..no tears, just smiles!

PennyCampsey
07-30-2008, 08:28 PM
HELP ME SISTER ! LOL!

TaraHall
07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Barb, you said it so well. I will give you props girl. For someone from Michigan you have a way with words :).

Ok what about Jeff and a blt?

Penny, you know there are no words for the friendship we discovered. Never again will I go over a set of RR tracks without laughing and thinking of you.

I can't tell you all how fun it was to be around a group of people who can relax and be themselves and have fun. It was so weird to see how alike we all were and how we all cliked. I love you all and I can't wait to see those of you that are going to come to the Ohio picnic.

Barb, I think it would be very appropriate for someone from MI to drink wine from a coffee mug!! ROFL Love ya

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh Tara......that is EXACTLY the little "snotty" comments I was talking about!! ROFL If you did not talk to me that way I would think you were mad at me! I know that ya love me when ya say stuff like that girl! hehehe!

Ok Jeff & BLT's="I smell Bacon"......and it is the weirdest thing cuz I only smelled it when Jeff was around! 8-) Ok I know that is bad....but Jeff is the only cop I would ever say that to! LOL Can u only imagine how big the tickets that Shane and I got could have been if I had said that to the one that pulled us over?!?! YIKES!!

I am not EVEN gonna respond to the coffee mug/wine.........Penny feel free to step in here with your famous phrase!! LOL

Barb

TaraHall
07-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Ok I remember the bacon, the BLT threw me off LOL. Leave it to my husband to smell like a pig ROFL! Oh isn't that what cops are called? LOL

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Tara did I tell u that I REALLY like that blonde hair of yours? If I did.....forgive me cuz I just LOVE it!
ROFL

TaraHall
07-30-2008, 11:29 PM
Are you insinuating anything there Barbara? LOL Thank you. My own mother said she wouldn't have known it was me. Not really saying much though :)

Barbara and KevinWagner
07-30-2008, 11:36 PM
nope not a thing!! LOL Honestly Tara I would have had to look at you a FEW times at least to relize who you were had I not been WAITING forever for you to get there!! LOL I actually told Kev that he NEVER would have recognized u! You look WONDERFUL! I love the hair......it fits you!! Now u skinny little ...ummm....person....give the fatty here the secert that you have on the weight....ROFL

TaraHall
07-30-2008, 11:43 PM
LOL aww thanks. Stress and starvation :). Just kidding, lost the first 20 on Jenny Craig and the last 20 has just been basically portion control and trying (emphasis there) not to eat late. You saw my diet at the conference LOL and I do not exercise (which I need to start doing to firm things up!). You know turning 40 does a lot to you!

PennyCampsey
07-31-2008, 08:00 AM
OH NO YOU DIDNT POST ALL THIS BARB AND TARA WITHOUT ME .. HOW DID I MISS ALL THIS ? lol
I GUESS i WAS SLEEPING !
I WAS TIRED LAST NIGHT, ME AND TARA DIDNT GET OUR LATE NIGHT PHONE CALL IN LAST NIGHT !

PennyCampsey
07-31-2008, 08:01 AM
I love all of you too !! MUSHY MUSHY!
Tara and I keep discovering weird stuff that we are alike ... like Recording DR PHIL LOL
sorry tara if you didnt want anyone to know that.

TaraHall
07-31-2008, 02:35 PM
Oh I don't care LOL. I need all the therapy I can get :)

StephanieOlivarez
07-31-2008, 07:04 PM
Barb-your words are WONDERFUL!!!!
I am crying yet again reading them.
I LOVE THE idea about a COnference book and you know girl I have to have one!!!!
You are an amazing women Barb and I feel blessed to have the friendship we have made.
Girl--you know we have many memories to make.

You and me girl----friends till the end. I feel that way about all of you.
You are all my family and just think about the memories we will create over the many years of our friendship.

You all have made such an impact in my life already. You hold a place in my heart that will always be there.
I love you all like my sisters.