PDA

View Full Version : Cherubs CD

LynneB
08-07-2008, 11:47 AM
I once read where someone wanted to do a Cherubs CD. I was thinking about having my girls compile some songs that we have all mentioned that mean something to us and our Cherubs. They are in a band and they have even said that they would record some songs for the CD. We could use this a fundraiser for Cherubs. Would anyone be interested? Can we do this Dawn?

PennyCampsey
08-07-2008, 09:09 PM
Lynne !
i think that is an Awesome idea!
i'd get one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
08-07-2008, 10:42 PM
I'd love to do a CHERUBS CD!!! We just haven't had much response, only 2 others who will submit songs. But absolutely, let's get some songs done and we can use them as background music on the videos until we get enough for a whole CD. :D

LizJacob
08-08-2008, 07:05 AM
Great idea..

LynneB
08-08-2008, 09:29 AM
Dawn, I have spoke with Eden and Salem and they are getting on it now. They are going to get with the band on Wed. @ practice. I need suggestions. One song that they do well is "Fix You". I had the idea to dedicate each song to a Cherub so I need one for everyone's Cherub. Corin you get dibs on Fix You if you want.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
08-08-2008, 10:19 AM
There is a couple of things we need to worry about... copyrights. It has to be original songs that we have permission to publish - in writing. We can't use any other previously published songs or we'll be paying royalties on them. :(

LynneB
08-08-2008, 10:28 AM
That is what I wondered about. They do have some orginal songs. We can just use those.