PDA

View Full Version : attaching ribbons or pictures to signature

DeannaShoemaker
08-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Okay I have read other entries on how to add the ribbons or pictures to your signature, but I guess the blonde in me is coming out, because I can not figure it out.....what do I need to do to add things like that to my signature???????

Any help would be appreciated, apparantly step by step directions for me LOL?????? :duh:

DeannaShoemaker
08-20-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey the blonde figured it out all by herself.........HOORAY :aero

Corin Nava
08-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Deanna-lol, your funny! COngrats on getting her ribbon up! All her pictures are so beautiful!

DeannaShoemaker
08-20-2008, 05:53 PM
Thanks Corin, I absolutly love your memorial to Gabriel too, he is a beautiful baby...........it is amazing how much more time I can spend on here with some vacation from work........

Corin Nava
08-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Awww-thanks! I think he's pretty cute :) I love seeing you on here! I find this website very addicting

DeannaShoemaker
08-20-2008, 06:58 PM
I totally agree it is addicting, normally my kids won't tolerate me being on here so long, but for some reason they have given me a break this week. I even updated Payton's story in the introductions....that has taken me five years....and vacation helps too. Hopefully when Tayah is in school too I will have even more time to spend here, now it's on again off again........

Barbara and KevinWagner
08-20-2008, 07:07 PM
I am so glad that you got this figured out Deanna! I was gonna help and was searching for another post on it the other day....then got side tracked with a 101 things......just seen your post again and was like "oh no!"....so from one blonde to another....WAY TO GO GIRL!! LOL

Barb

DeannaShoemaker
08-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Just took a little time to mess around to figure it out, thanks for the cheer from another blonde, and again thanks for getting the ribbon to me :yourock:

DanielleGolding
08-20-2008, 08:25 PM
The ribbon looks great Deanna!

Corin Nava
08-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Deanna-I just saw your post to Gabe's website. Thanks for taking the time to check it out. :) If you do decide to make one, let me know if you have any questions. Putting it all together is one of the most therapeutic things I've done.

DeannaShoemaker
08-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Thank you, Lily is beautiful, the perfect name for a pretty little flower...

Damon andSharonknott
08-20-2008, 09:56 PM
Payton's ribbon is gorgeous!

Barbara and KevinWagner
08-20-2008, 09:56 PM
I am glad that you like the ribbon Deanna! Especially glad that you understood my mistakes (that blonde thing again! geez!).

Barb