PDA

View Full Version : personalized ribbons on cafe press

DeannaShoemaker
09-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Still waiting to see Payton's ribbon on the cafe press site so I can order some personalized items, is there a problem????? :(

Corin Nava
09-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Deanna- I would try emailing Dawn. She probably hasn't finished putting them up yet-I know she has a lot going on. If you email her and let her know you want to order some things I'm sure she will work on it for you soon! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Barb is the one who was doing the ribbons and she's been in the hospital with pneumonia, collapsed lungs, etc so she's been a little busy. Send me your photo and info, Deanna and I'll do it. membership@cherubs-cdh.org

Corin Nava
09-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Dawn-I think she has already had the ribbon done-she wants it put up on cafe press store :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh, ok, then I need the ribbon to add it. Deanna, please send it to me.

katrinaenglish
09-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Dawn, I know you're so so so so busy this week, and Shane's anniversary day is on Thursday, so if you can't get to this right away, that's OK.
But I sent you a PM the other day about getting my son's ribbon made, so that I can order items from cafepress. I will e-mail you the info and picture. I hope you get it. But like I said, don't go out of your way if you don't have time for it right away. I totally understand, you're going through a lot right now!!!

Thanks a million!

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Deanna I will send your ribbon to Dawn tonight to get added to the store.

Katrina....I will get your ribbon done tonight. I am trying to get caught up on the computer since I have been home from the hospital....also limited to time (darn hubby!) that I am allowed on the puter is nor helping!!! LOL

Please understand that we are not ignoring e-mails or anything.....we have just all been hit with so many problems and all at once it seems!! Wow has it been crazy!! Once we got thru the Angel Ball, Conference and Golf Tourney (sigh) then BAD BAD things started......Steph's Nephews accident, Dawn and all being frazzled and worked due to the Awareness Trademark, then me breaking my ribs and going in the hospital.......we never have so many people out of the "loop" I guess at ONCE!! geez!! So......keep us all in your thoughts and hopefully this bad business (lol) is done and over darn it!!

Barb

katrinaenglish
09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Thanks so much Barb and Dawn, and everyone helping each other out!
You're all the best, and we all appreciate all your time and effort.

Corin Nava
09-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Barb-you mean that you didn't have time in the hospital to get some work done?! Geez-you slacker :) Just kidding-we all love you! Get some rest girl, you need it!!!!

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 06:36 PM
LOL Corin! I am hoping that I DID NOT do any work while in the hospital!!! Especially since I do not remember much about what I did in the hospital.....way to much happy juice....YIKES!! Shane is still telling me about "deals" that I made him while I was there. I really like the deals that include money......bribing little brat! rofl

Barb

Corin Nava
09-08-2008, 06:41 PM
OK so if anyone got a ribbon with the picture upside down we will know it's because of your happy juice ;) lol

DeannaShoemaker
09-08-2008, 08:09 PM
I hope I did not ruffle any feathers, :( I know you all have been busy, stresses, and illness. I just thought it got sent to Dawn after it was made and thought maybe there was a problem that I was not aware of. Thanks for the updates and I hope all is well with you Barb and Dawn, I continue to keep you all in my prayers....and Corin I have not forgot about your ornament, just I also have had some issues of my own, nothing serious, just taking up some of my time....it will be coming as soon as I get this taken care of, and also Dawn did you get Payton's story for the year book? I had e mailed you about that in the past too. I will send you her ribbon so it can be put on the cafe press, I can't wait to order some items for the holidays.

Thanks so much everyone...... :bravo:

DeannaShoemaker
09-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Oh, the blonde again, Barb you did say you were sending the ribbon to Dawn.....it's amazing what lack of sleep does to the mind...........

Corin Nava
09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Deanna-don't worry about the ornament! If you have time to do it thats wonderful, but if you don't thats ok too. I could always get one for next year from you :)

Also, don't worry about "ruffling feathers" :) It's good to ask the questions!!!!

DeannaShoemaker
09-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks Corin..........your a sweetie......I'm determined to get past this mild hurdle.....I have several to make for friends and family too.....if only life were easy..lol

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 08:36 PM
No feathers ruffled here....just ribs! LOL

Katie you should have your ribbons.

Deanna I have e-mailed Dawn yours (yours too Katie!)

Barb

DeannaShoemaker
09-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Barb you always make me laugh.......thank you

katrinaenglish
09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Barb:

Thanks so much! I love Henry's Ribbon. :D

I have sent the ribbons to the donations@cherubs-cdh.org address, so is that all I need to do to have the ribbon available on cafepress items?

Also, I am such a non-computer-literate-person----How do I add the ribbon it to my signature???

THANKS AGAIN!

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Katie I sent yours to Dawn also LOL so now we KNOW she has it! HEHEHEHe

Give me a few mins and I will give u step by step steps (LOL) on how to get it posted just about anywhere! 8-)

Deanna I always enjoy making people laugh......just PLEASE don't make me laugh right now! LOL

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Here are some instructions (for us Blonde's huh Deanna! LOL) This seems like such a LOOONGG process but really it is easy!! You can do it!!

1. open the e-mail with the ribbons

2. scroll down to the small ribbon

3. right click on it and select SAVE PICTURE AS

4. a new box opens....u can select which folder to put the pic in....just remember which one! Check what the file name is also....if I sent u the ribbon the file will always be CDHAwarenessRibbon (Your childs name)small.jpg..........your large ribbon will have the exact same name EXCEPT it will not have "small" after your childs name.

5. Click save

6. go to photobucket.com and sign in....this even works with Imageshack

7. go to upload photo

8. click browse

9. go to the folder that u saved the ribbon in and select the file name then click open

10. click upload

11. after the file is uploaded u will see the ribbon...this is for photobucket....underneath u will see 4 different codes......click on the bottom one (IMG).when u click on it it will automatically copy the link. imageshack will list the codes also.

12. go to CHERUBS and select profile

13. click on EDIT SIGNAURE

14. scroll down to the edit box and click in it......now paste (right click or on your keyboard hold the ctrl key and the V key) then save!

15 that is it!! Now go test by posting and remember to check the signature box!

You will want to use the small ribbon for your signature.......u can follow these same instructions with the large ribbon.......if you want to put the large ribbon on Myspace (or other places) u follow the same steps but paste the code into your profile.

Let me know if u need any other help!

Barb
ok guys......here is a littel step by step (especially if I e-mailed a ribbon to u) Hope this helps everyone~!

4. a new box opens....u can select which folder to put the pic in....just remember which one! Check what the file name is also....if I sent u the ribbon the file will always be CDHAwarenessRibbon (Your childs name)small.jpg..........your large ribbon will have the exact same name EXCEPT it will not have "small" after your childs name.

5. Click save

7. go to upload photo

8. click browse

9. go to the folder that u saved the ribbon in and select the file name then click open

10. click upload

11. after the file is uploaded u will see the ribbon...this is for photobucket....underneath u will see 4 different codes......click on the bottom one (IMG).when u click on it it will automatically copy the link. imageshack will list the codes also.

14. scroll down to the edit box and click in it......now paste (right click or on your keyboard hold the ctrl key and the V key) then save!

15 that is it!! Now go test by posting and remember to check the signature box! 8-)

You will want to use the small ribbon for your signature.......u can follow these same instructions with the large ribbon.......if you want to put the large ribbon on Myspace (or other places) u follow the same steps but paste the code into your profile.

Barbok guys......here is a littel step by step (especially if I e-mailed a ribbon to u) Hope this helps everyone~!

5. Click save

7. go to upload photo

8. click browse

10. click upload

15 that is it!! Now go test by posting and remember to check the signature box! 8-)

Barb

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
ok disregard where the instructions start over! ROFL Sorry!

katrinaenglish
09-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Yay! It worked!
Thanks Barb...
Even I could do it and I am clueless with a computer...

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-08-2008, 10:25 PM
WOOHOO KATRINA!!!! I knew u could do it!! Look at that signature! Perfect!

StephanieOlivarez
09-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Great Job on the ribbons Barb!!!!!!
Please don't push yourself...YOU NEED YOUR REST!!!!!!!!

katrinaenglish
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Yes, Barb please rest!!!
Thanks again for doing Henry's ribbon. It's beautiful...

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Never any ruffled feathers here - we just gt a bit disorganized at times! :) I have the ribbons from everyone now (I think!) and will be adding more this week. It's just a slowwwww process, but we're getting there! I'm going to do my best to start adding 5 to 10 a week until we're caught up! Thank you everyone, especially Barb!!! :)

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Dawn Please wait on uploading Kim Schultz's. I need to send u the new one!! oops!

katrinaenglish
09-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Thanks, guys. You ROCK!!!

katrinaenglish
09-20-2008, 12:07 AM
I know you're working on it, Dawn.
I'm just so anxious to buy cafepress items with Henry's ribbon!!!
Hoping they'll be ready soon!

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)

DeannaShoemaker
09-20-2008, 06:52 AM
Me too, me too.......... :D

DeborahThompson
09-20-2008, 07:29 AM
Barb, Can you resend me Amaiya's small ribbon. You sent me and large and small, but the small one was of another baby. Also, can her pic be added to cafepress also? Thanks! Everyone loves the awareness ribbon!
p.s. I made the ribbon and used the lanyard! We are going to use them for the walk/tree planting ceremony in October at U of M hosp.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-24-2008, 06:23 PM
I uploaded 15 ribbons today to Cafepress.... pretty much all I got done today but we've got a lot to add still. I know everyone wants them up in time to order holiday gifts so I will try my best to have them all up by October 31st.

http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/5842791

DeannaShoemaker
09-24-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm so totally excited.............thanks so very much.................

katrinaenglish
09-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks so much. Can't wait to order some shirts! :D

DanielleKessner
12-19-2008, 05:18 PM
When you go to http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/5842791 it says:
If you would like a personalized ribbon for your CDH child please e-mail your cherubs name, date(s) and photograph to ribbons@cdhsupport.org
One of the Aussie members sent an email to that address and it bounced back with:
(reason: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1))
Which email address should the requests be sent to?
Dawn, can you please update the above info so that you don't lose potential customers :-)
Thanks xxx

Damon andSharonknott
12-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Danielle -
Try Barb on: bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org
Barb said yesterday she was doing a heap of ribbons this weekend.

Shaz

DanielleKessner
12-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Thanks Shaz, I had sent Barb an email but I just wasn't sure if she was still doing them. I have fwded her email address on to the member.

Barbara and KevinWagner
12-21-2008, 04:56 PM
SHEW! ALL ribbons that I had requests for are done and sent......even updated ones so if you did not recieve yours then send me an e-mail (bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org) with the name, date(s) and a pic. I am trying to do the ribbons on Sundays so get your requests in!!

Barb

Damon andSharonknott
12-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Barb, :bravo:

Thanks for doing these for all of us!
I really appreciate everything you do :yourock:

Barbara and KevinWagner
12-22-2008, 12:39 PM
All thanks Shaz!