PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP!!!!!! advice needed on Cafepress tshirts -

Damon andSharonknott
09-19-2008, 10:26 PM
CHERUBS Australia are setting up merchandise on CAFEPRESS. YAH!!!!!!!

As our AMERICAN friends have bought alot of tshirts over the years, can you please help us and give us some feedback as to what tshirt you like and why.

Which tshirt is the better quality, better style etc?

Thanks to everyone who responds

CHERUBS Australia

LynneB
09-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Shaz. I for one want an Aussie Cherub Shirt! Could you design one with a Cherub in a Kangaroo pouch?

KateC
09-20-2008, 03:40 PM
How cute is that Lynne!!!

Damon andSharonknott
09-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Lynne, will see what we can do.

What about quality of the tshirts. Are ALL the t's the same, do any style of shirt fit better??

Corin Nava
09-20-2008, 07:34 PM
I don't know about the shirts but I ordered a tote bag which I LOVE. The quality is great, the print has held up wonderfully.

PennyCampsey
09-21-2008, 08:15 PM
WELL ..................
I agree %100 with Corin, my TOTE bag is amazing, has held up great , the note cards are great .. my shirts that I have ordered .. well .. honesty ... they arent holding up good at all, they are getting all knotty. Mine especially, Cole's are OK, but they could be alot better quality! For the price, the quality isnt equilavent.
hope this helps!
AUSSIE shirt with CHERUB in pouch is awesome idea LYNNE !

DanielleGolding
09-22-2008, 05:00 AM
Shaz,
I haven't got time right now to go into it but the T-shirts are diff. Mine was really see through. Brenton's was ok and the kids were ok. Mine was the women's v-neck I think?? it wasn't the greatest fit!!! No offence to anyone, they are still worn with love and pride!

LynneB
09-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Mine had held up great. I got the ringer tee. pink, no fading of color.

karahess
09-22-2008, 05:10 PM
I have the ringer tee, too, and love it. Nice thickness and quality!

I also have the Jr. Jersey T-shirt short sleeved. It is a very thin cheap material and the sizing on it runs VERY SMALL and SNUG! I have the XLarge size and its still very form fitting on me.

The boys have the "kids" t-shirts and they seem to be pretty decent. Just your average t-shirt.

Some advice for you - whatever you design, avoid pastel colors as they DO NOT show up well on Cafe Press items. I have numerous awareness ribbon items and they are very faded looking. I've had other pastel colored prints from Cafepress in the past and they too were very faded looking. I also have the brighter colored CHERUBS logo merchandise and love it. The brighter colors come out so much better!

09-23-2008, 02:45 AM
Shaz,

Will you be sourcing the Tees locally? Why don't we write a letter to Sarah Murdoch (nee O'Hare) to see if she could wrangle us a good discount with Bonds. She's a mum and she's the ambassador for the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute so we might manage to pull at her heart strings. We can only try. And Bonds are reasonable quality cotton tees, for kids and adults.

:) Margaret

Damon andSharonknott
09-23-2008, 03:00 AM
Margaret,
Great idea :writing:
I have just sent your message onto Danielle. (Danielle is flat out at the mo and may not see this)
I will let you know what she says!!

:)

DanielleGolding
09-24-2008, 12:34 AM
Excellent idea Margaret! :)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Not sure if this will help but our top cafepress sellers:

Liscense Plate Covers
Tote Bags
Black T-Shirts (men)
White Baseball Caps
Mini Buttons
Ringer T-Shirts (men and womens)
Light T-Shirt (women)
Infant / Toddler shirts
Golf Shirts
Kids baseball jerseys
Stories of Cherubs book

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-24-2008, 06:33 PM
I LOVE the sweatsuits - wear them all the time! Craig is tired of seeing me in them. lol. I work from home, I can get away with it. ;)

Love the ringer tees too and the buttons, stickers and bumper stickers. Wasn't so happy with the hats and tank top.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-24-2008, 06:36 PM
1 more note.... highly recommend doing as many products as possible as everyone likes different things. We had people order 121 DIFFERENT items in the past 3 months (mostly because of the conference). Great for awareness but not the best fundraiser as we only make $1 to $3 off each item... so sometimes I can spend 5 hours on a graphic that only makes $3 for CHERUBS in 3 or 4 years. But we're raising awareness! :)

And I vote for the kangaroo t-shirt too! :)