PDA

View Full Version : My awesome idea! lol

Shanell Browand
09-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Okay, so I was sitting in Aydas hospital room, looking at all of the nurses scrubs, since I want to be a nurse, and I started to think, what if we could create CHERUBS scrubs. I would so wear them to college and stuff. We could have tons of different designs, and I am sure that we could design them online. So, what do you all think? I have some nurses and I am sure they would be interested in them.

Donna Easley
09-29-2008, 05:48 PM
I think that is an awesome idea Shanell. My husband and I have also been talking about me going to nursing school so I would definitely wear those with pride.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-29-2008, 06:23 PM
I love that idea, Shanell!!! I wish Cafepress had them, it would be so easy to do them that way!

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Oh there has to be a place online that would do them! Good idea Shanell! Now I am gonna have to search......LOL

LynneB
09-29-2008, 06:33 PM
I am a nurse too and I would wear them!

Shanell Browand
09-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah, I have been looking around, but it seems that I can't find a site that lets you upload your own image. I also wanted to do the surgery caps too. I am starting college for a surgery tech and we have to wear our scrubs, and I really want to wear a CHERUBS cap. I wonder if we can make our own fabric and then I can sew it myself

Barbara and KevinWagner
09-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Check these links:

http://www.kooldawgtees.com/custom_scrub_wear.html

http://www.sassyscrubs.com/

you can also google Personalized or xustom medical scrubs/uniforms and find hundreds of sites.

Have fun!!

Barb

katrinaenglish
09-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm an LPN and would definitely wear Cherubs scrubs!!!

Damon andSharonknott
09-29-2008, 10:34 PM
Great idea Shanell

KimberlySwitzer
09-30-2008, 09:25 AM
Great Idea Shanell!! I am a huge fan of scrub pants and would definately wear them :)

karahess
09-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Jibbetz!! I told Shannell that we need an awareness jibbetz for the croc shoes! All our nurses and docs wore crocs in NICU!

StephanieOlivarez
09-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Great idea!!!
Let us know if you find a company that would make CHERUBS scrubs.
I would get some for sure!!!!!

Thinking of you and Ayda.

Shanell Browand
09-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Kara, I am working on the Jibbitz thing. I am never going to hear the end of that, am I! And what about Corins truffles!!!! lol

Anyways, I emailed a place called Pulse Uniform and I attatched a picture of the awareness ribbon and here is what it said. HI,
Yes we can do this, this will cost you $25.00 for setup and $6.75/garment for embroidery

Thanks
Team Pulse

So, how does that sound. You can go to http://www.pulseuniform.com/

SO if you want your CHERUBS ribbon, or any CHERUBS image, just email it to them when you want to buy them. I am going to be making me a surgical cap once I start college in a couple of months and I Can take pics and post them

KarlaHolt
09-30-2008, 07:23 PM
Great idea!

karahess
10-01-2008, 07:18 AM
In case you're wondering about Corin's truffles, Shanell and I have a side joke about us needing to be official taste testers for them before they go out to anyone.

:thumbsup: