PDA

View Full Version : Help me thank our Angel Day/Birthday Volunteers!

Barbara and KevinWagner
01-09-2009, 07:10 PM
We need BIG thanks to go to these ladies!! Every week they send out PM's for Angel Days and Birthdays!! Thank You Thank You Thank You to you all!

Here are our volunteers!
Sunday—Ashley Jackson
Monday—Shaz (Sharon) Knott
Tuesday—Kate Crawford
Wednesday—Shaz (Sharon) Knott
Thurday—Kim Switzer
Friday—Kim Byington
Saturday—Elaine Moats

Again Thank you ladies for doing such a wonderful job! I appreciate the time that you put into the Pm's. I am sure that you have brought smiles and comfort to many parents now on these special days.

Barb

01-09-2009, 07:19 PM
ENORMOUS thank you to you all ladies. Your support is incredible and very much appreciated. Thank you for your time, effort and care.

I just wanted to also thank everyone who selflessly provides support on this website. I've been reflecting on past posts and I can honestly say that the support I've been given on this website has helped me so much, I don't know where I would be without it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

xx Margaret

AmyMiles
01-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Thank you all for everything that you do! Amazing people here!

StephanieOlivarez
01-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Thank you ladies. You are all wonderful.

DanielleKessner
01-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks so much ladies. You all help make CHERUBS the wonderful group that it is!

AngelaLogozzo
01-10-2009, 12:14 AM
A great big THANKYOU for everything that you all do.
You are all amazing!!!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Thank you ladies so very, very much!!!!! I know it means so much to families to be remembers on these special days!! For the surviving cherubs to get told Happy Birthday is so great! And for the grieving parents, I know for some CHERUBS members are the ONLY people who remember their cherubs on those days and to msg them and say we remember is so so very important!!! You ladies are doing such a wonderful, wonderful thing and you are so appreciated!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chris and TracyMeats
01-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Thank you ladies for all your hard work and remembering all of our CHERUBS!!! We appreciate all you do for CHERUBS!!

DanielleGolding
01-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Thank you ladies!!! You are all wonderful and all your extra work is truly appreciated!

DeborahThompson
01-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Thank you! You guys are great! Thanks for making this the great website that it is! God bless you all. :)

JaanaRosenlund
01-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Thank you ladies! You all do such an amazing things here at Cherubs.
love you all!