PDA

View Full Version : Awareness activites

joannamonteiro
01-20-2009, 10:35 AM
HI...

My husband and I were talking and he began talking about my baby shower and how we can somehow include some info about Cherubs and CDH. I told him that if and when a shower is planned that we can include a small pamplet about Cherubs and also RMH and ask for donation in Gabby's honor as gift and we would then match it and split it between CHERUBS and the RMH.
Dawn or any others I wanted to ask u if u had any ideas about what could be included in the invitation that is concise but informative about CHERUBS and CDH.

If anyone could offer suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

KarlaHolt
01-20-2009, 11:02 AM
I did something like this for braden's baptism. I decided to set up a firstgiving page at firstgiving.com. I sent the page to family and friends via email. I didn't have to put anything on the invitations. The best part is you can personalize the page with pictures and information and all the donations go directly to cherubs.

Braden's page is expired now but I'm sure some others here may have an active page you can look at for an example.

It's great that you want to do this!

DanielleGolding
01-20-2009, 07:10 PM
I asked for donations for Lily's 1st birthday. On the day I had some info on CDH displayed. For eg. a diagram with an explanation, info about how Dawn began CHERUBS. I printed the info straight from this site.
I think it's a great idea, well done!!!!

AmyMiles
01-20-2009, 07:41 PM
I agree to set up a firstgiving.com page! It's easy and free! Then the money goes to CHERUBS!

joannamonteiro
01-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Ohh that great... excellent info.. Thanks guys

StephanieOlivarez
01-21-2009, 12:16 AM
Firstgiving is GREAT!!
Please do let us know if you set up a page--we will want to see it!!!