PDA

View Full Version : Question about personalized ribbons

lcreekbaum
02-10-2009, 03:14 PM
i tried to email ribbons@cdhsupport.org with Grayton's picture, name and dates. however, the email was returned. Does anyone else know how to get the ribbons personalized?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-10-2009, 03:19 PM
It's ribbons@cherubs-cdh.org :)

If I posted the wrong address somewhere, let me know! I have a tendency to do that. :(

lcreekbaum
02-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Thanks, Dawn! By the way, the Silver Lining newsletter "mysteriously" appeared on my computer today. It was the craziest thing...all of the sudden it was downloaded and I didn't even click on it. Anyway, hopefully you got my email last week about the upcoming 5K run (For Grayton's Glory) being held on May 9th (her Bday) with all proceeds going to CHERUBS!!! Anyway, sorry i didn't get my story in before the deadline, but did you receive the email about the event, as well as the donation to First Giving? You did get the donation, right?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-10-2009, 03:53 PM
That is really weird about the newsletter, Leigh! Grayton was sending you a sign. :)

Got the donation through First Giving - thank you!!!!

Grayton's Glory will be listed in the newsletter. :)

lcreekbaum
02-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Yes, it was a sign from above!! Grayton and God are playing a good trick on me. SHe wanted me to see her infamous picture!