PDA

View Full Version : Question about logos

desireecasillas
03-04-2009, 09:33 PM
I was in the process of ordering new checks and I found a website were you can upload your own photos and make them the background on your checks. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to maybe put Marley's awareness ribbon as one and maybe some cherubs logos or just plan awareness ribbons on others if it was okay that I use them. There are ones you can order with 4 different pictures. I thought it would be a good way to get awareness out there and to get people asking question. Let me know what you think! Thanks

KateC
03-04-2009, 11:12 PM
I think that is a GREAT way to raise awareness Des!! And you will get to look at Marley everytime you shop ;)

What is the site, I would like to check in to this!

desireecasillas
03-05-2009, 12:47 AM
it is www.uniquechecks.com just click on checks and then there should be some choices I was thinking of uses either just the regular unique checks one or the unique checks rotating series depending on the images I decide to use

karahess
03-05-2009, 11:07 AM
Chuck and I have thought about doing that, too. Not so much with our awareness ribbon, but with the black and white "CDH" oval logo. I think this is a FABULOUS way to raise awareness!!

Thanks for sharing your idea, Des!

Corin Nava
03-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Great idea! That would be an awesome way to raise awareness! I will have to bookmark that site for the next time I order checks :)