PDA

View Full Version : Do You Use The Blue, Pink & Yellow w/ Clouds CDH Ribbon?

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-09-2009, 06:10 PM
We're putting together a (rather very long) blog post of all the ways our official Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness ribbon is raising awareness! So if you're posting the ribbon - personalized or not - let us know!

If you're posting it on your site, blog, Facebook, Myspace, other forums, etc - let us know that too! Please post the link so we can see how you're raising awareness! :)

LynneB
04-09-2009, 06:54 PM
My neice posts it on her Facebook.

AmyMiles
04-09-2009, 08:35 PM
It's under causes on my facebook page, in videos we have made of Faith, on T-shirts, and a laminated paper ribbon is on my purse. I also wear the cherubs bracelet.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Amy, LOVE the purse ribbon idea! Never even thought of that, great idea!

Kath Murphy
04-10-2009, 12:29 AM
I have mine on my facebook site.

Donna Easley
04-10-2009, 06:23 AM
Mine is on myspace.

KarlaHolt
04-10-2009, 06:59 AM
I have t-shirts with the ribbon, facebook, and the car magnet.

DonnaChurcher
04-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi,

I have it on my facebook pictures and also on caden site www.caden.co.uk

Dawn Torrence Ireland
04-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Wonderful!!! If any of you have photos of you wearing ribbons, please post them! :)

Barbara and KevinWagner
04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
I love our ribbon and use it alot! I have a tattoo of it, magnets on the vehicles, magnets on the fridge, Thank u cards, it is on my website, facebook and myspace, Hats, shirts, ink pens, stickers and address labels, knitted and crochet it into blankets, we have made an AD in Shane's year book with it, use it on business cards and buttons as well as the name tags last year at the conference. I also have made a few tote bags with it as well as having it printed on photo albums.

StephanieOlivarez
04-15-2009, 08:56 PM
I wear it on shirts....have the ribbon ALL over my house..friends/family have the magnet on their cars...I have a ribbon with Shelby in my yard.....my girls wear the ribbon on shirts to school.....I have cards with the ribbon......I have paper with the ribbon....I have address labels with the ribbon.......I have tote bags...my computer bag.......SO SO MANY items with Shelby in the ribbon..or just the ribbon...
In our basement..we have CHERUBS members babies/children ribbons down there.
You can come to my home and you will see our ribbon many..many times....

I support our ribbon with my WHOLE heart and think there are SO many ways to show your support with using this ribbon.
IT IS AWESOME!!!

I will send pictures ASAP!!

mskelly
04-15-2009, 08:59 PM
Dawn -- I emailed screenshots of my facebook and desktop...did you get them?? How do we get our personalized ribbon loaded so we can order items with our Cherub's ribbon? Thanks!

StephanieOlivarez
04-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Shana-
For a personalized ribbon please email farce@cherubs-cdh.org
Send her a picture and she will take care of your ribbon.