PDA

View Full Version : My Idea to Spread Awareness on May 17th

TracyLanders
05-11-2009, 08:35 PM
So I had an idea today. Since my little girl, Ericka, is back at her original hospital, and there are a lot more families going in and out of the NICU than in Boston, I wanted to spread CDH awareness there.

I had an idea to do sort of a "project." I wanted to create like a poster and some pamphlets for people to read and use as reference to pass along awareness. I wanted to include facts, maybe little tidbits about different babies and families affected by this horrible condition, and maybe some pictures of both surviving and non-surviving little angels.

Please, tell me what you think of my idea. And if you wouldn't mind letting me use a picture or two of your little one, email it to me at tracy_leigh_05@hotmail.com. You may also want to include any info about them that would be useful.

Thanks again.
Tracy

Dawn Torrence Ireland
05-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi Tracy! Have you seen our CDH Education posters? They are at http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs They have a lot of the info you are looking for. We have brochures in the download sections if you want to print them off! Thanks for raising awareness! :)