PDA

View Full Version : Happy Travels to Danielle

Damon andSharonknott
07-14-2009, 05:08 AM
Danielle and Julian,

Wishing you both a wonderful and safe trip to the USA!

Enjoy ur first Conference :) I'm looking forward to hearing all about it in Oct at our CAAF.

Happy Travels

love
Shaz xxxx

AngelaLogozzo
07-14-2009, 05:27 AM
Oh how exciting for you both!!!

Have a wonderful and safe trip...and I cant wait to read all about your adventures on your blog.

Have a great time guys xx

KarlaHolt
07-14-2009, 07:30 AM
Safe travels!

Looking forward to meeting you!

DanielleKessner
07-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks so much Shaz and Ang. This is the final thing I am doing tonight - up early, off to Melbourne then flying out of Australia :-)

Chris and TracyMeats
07-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Safe travels Danielle!! Look forward to meeting you next week!! We are leaving this Friday night for our long road trip, if all goes well!! See you soon!!

Kath Murphy
07-15-2009, 02:36 AM
Danielle

Have a wonderful trip. You deserve it!
Want all the goss when we see you at our CAAF in October.

Kath

mskelly
07-15-2009, 07:36 AM
Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! : )

ChristinaTennyson
07-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Safe trip! Dang it, I really wish I were going to the conference!

DanielleKessner
07-17-2009, 12:56 AM
Here we are in the US of A :-) Having a fantastic time so far - in San Fran for a couple of days and then Vegas for a couple before we go to San Antonio. Shaz, we will be checking out your wedding venue when we get to Vegas!

It is strange to be having a conversation with my hubby and have people swing their heads around to stare at us. At first I think "What?" and then I realise - it is our Aussie accents! We were looking at a map yesterday and trying to establish that we were on the right track (which we were - amazing!) when a lady came up to us all excited and giggling asking to help us. It wasn't until later that we realised she was probably so happy to help a couple of Aussie tourists, hehehe. We have found everyone to be lovely so far.

Can't wait to meet all of the cherubs families in SA to finally meet Dawn after so many years.

Really are having a ball and still can't believe I am in the USA!

Damon andSharonknott
07-17-2009, 06:26 AM
Sounds like you and Jul are having a wonderful time!

We are enjoying reading ur blog!

hugs
Shaz xx

KarlaHolt
07-17-2009, 06:29 AM
I love San Fran! Glad you made it safely!

Chris and TracyMeats
07-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Glad you made it safely to the states...have a safe trip to Texas...see you there!