PDA

View Full Version : Get out your video camera - we need help with kids book!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
07-29-2009, 10:39 AM
As part of new kid's book project, we will have a song and a video. We need videos of kid's explaining what Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia is in their own terms. The best one will be created into the text of the new kid's book!

Simply video tape your child (cherub or sibling or cousin) explaining the best that they can (in kid's term) what CDH is. Then send us the video to events@cdhsupport.org

Video entry deadline is August 5th - we need to hurry these up so we can vote and get these books done for our CHERUBS HOPE totebags! :)

KarlaHolt
07-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Will certainly do this with Brooke when we get home!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
08-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Alright everyone... let's get those videos in!!! : )

Who can pass up a chance to have your child (cherubs, siblings and cousins!) to video an adorable film explaining what CDH is in their own words? And possibly have it made into a children's book that is published and mailed around the world???? Your child can be an author and help CDH families!!! : )

PennyCampsey
08-16-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm trying to get Cole to do this & he keeps putting me off ! Ahhhh ! When is the deadline

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-01-2009, 01:16 PM
I must be losing my mind... I could've sworn one of you sent in a video????? I can't find it... was I imagining it???? Karla, did you e-mail a video to me?

KarlaHolt
09-01-2009, 01:32 PM
I did...but I don't think he went through. Let me know and I'll try and send it again. I was having problems attaching it.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Ahhhh ok, that's why I couldn't find it!!!!! :)

Please try to send it to cdhcherubs@yahoo.com - no size limit there. Thank you!!!!!!! :)

deAnnStrotherMcGilberry
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM
I know the cut off has passed, but can we still send one in ASAP? thanks, just read about this..I'm alittle behind, sorry

Dawn Torrence Ireland
09-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Yes. :)

deAnnStrotherMcGilberry
09-02-2009, 08:28 PM
I will have it in on friday, hope thats alright:)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-16-2009, 10:32 AM
^^^^ Bumping this up - we're still working on this and need videos!