PDA

View Full Version : Who likes candle melts?!

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey everyone!

So who likes candle melts?? I for one am a melt freak!! I LOVE them!! I am always trying new makers of them and new flavors. My aunt (who is like my sis) is the exact same. We have tried soooo many different companies and can never find ones that the scent does not burn away! Or you can not reburn" the melt.

Well.....my aunt has finally found a company!! SCENTSY. She tried one melt and signed up as a consultant! LOL They are THAT good! She brought all her samples over the other day .....oh my did my house smell GREAT!! LOL I am hooked!

She called me last night and said that she had set up a fundraiser on her site for CHERUBS. YEAH!! For every order CHERUBS will get 25%!! How cool is that?! So if you are a melt freak like us PLEASE take a look! And if you have never tried melts....you have to try these!!

Here is the website https://treciascents.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=1410626

If you know of anyone else that likes melts please forward them the link.

If you have any questions let me know!

Barb

Chris and TracyMeats
10-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Never heard of a candle melt...where have I been?? Sounds like a good idea. Do you just stick one of those bars/bricks on the top part of the warmer (I looked at the website)? How long does each bar/brick last, hour wise?

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Hi Tracy!

Yes the little brick just goes into the top of the warmer. The burners are electric (like a coffee mug warmer) and the brick melts sending the scent thru the air. I turn my warmer off after the brick has melted as the scent is thru the house already. The brick will harden and you can melt it again later. My mom lets hers melt and leaves it on for awhile. She also re uses her bricks. 8-) Hope that makes sense!

I can not believe you have never seen the melts (some call them tarts)! I love them! I am scared of candles. I had a party lite one explode when Log was little and it burned my counter and part of my wall (in the kitchen that we had just put in! uggh!). Been a little nervous every since! LOL

I use the melts in my camping trailer also. Put them in a little ceramic dish and sit it on my coffee pot burner.......hubby thinks that I am crazy! LOL But it works! Heheee!

The plug in warmers are awesome also! I just ordered one of those and can not wait for it to come in!! 8-)

Chris and TracyMeats
10-18-2009, 01:21 PM
I love candles....the candle melts sound like a pretty neat thing, especially with little ones in the house!! I may have to order me some and try them out.

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-18-2009, 03:35 PM
They are great with the little ones running around! And Dogs! LOL Heck my one dog is bigger than Log.....and more of a worry with candles burning! LOL

BrandeeG
10-18-2009, 06:57 PM
this is a great idea! sounds like a really great christmas present especially that it benefits CHERUBS!!

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-18-2009, 08:48 PM
These would make GREAT Christmas gifts! They have some "bundle" sets that you could break up into a few gifts!

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-21-2009, 02:15 PM
Hey Everyone!

We are going to keep this open until just after the first of November. We have a few orders already buit still need some more! Please pass along the link to family and friends!!

Also when you are at the link check out the car freshners ($3!!)....They are AWESOME!! So much nicer smelling then those pine trees! LOL Alos look at the travel tins. I was sooo suprised with these! I just put one in my trailer last weekend when we winterized it. I also put one under Shane's bed.....he hasn't found it yet but keeps saying how nice his room smells! LOL Sure got rid of the yucky teenager smell and of course he will never find it under his bed! ROFL

How great to get a nice smell AND 25% goes to CHERUBS! 8-)

Barb

desireecasillas
10-22-2009, 02:40 PM
I love them!!

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Thank you Desiree!! What "flavor" did u get?? I have a keylime melting right now and it smells so goooood! LOL

desireecasillas
10-22-2009, 09:07 PM
I got Pumpkin Roll...smells awesome!

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-22-2009, 10:21 PM
ohhh....yummy!! Have you already got your order?!

desireecasillas
10-22-2009, 11:43 PM
yup i got it like 2 days later loved it so much i ordered more!

Barbara and KevinWagner
10-22-2009, 11:51 PM
Holy COW!! that was quick! LOL I am impressed with their shipping!! Great melts AND QUICK shipping?!?! AWESOME! LOL

Thanks for ordering again!

Barbara and KevinWagner
11-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Hey everyone!

I have to close out this fundraiser on Sunday Nov 15th. Please please take a look at the link! I still need a few orders! Remember that CHERUBS is getting 25%!

Thanks

Barb

deAnnStrotherMcGilberry
11-14-2009, 12:22 AM
K, just ordered..couldnt decide so had to order lots of diffrent scents :) and the car ones as well, cant wait to get them in ...

Barbara and KevinWagner
11-14-2009, 02:55 AM
Thank you so much deAnn!! You will love them! Let us all know what you pick as your favorite scent when you get them!!