PDA

View Full Version : Last Call for Photos for CDH Song Video!!! Deadline TODAY

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-20-2010, 06:50 AM
This is the absolute LAST CALL to include your cherub in the song video. Photos must be submitted by noon EST tomorrow (Wednesday)! Mail them to membership@cdhsupport.org along with your cherub's name.

Please do not ask me to grab them from FB or somewhere else... I am sorry but I truly just don't have time to search for photos this week. :( Please e-mail them or ask someone to help you e-mail them. I don't want to leave any cherubs out!

If we already have your photo (for the calendar, newsletter, etc), it will be included. If you're not sure, send it in again!

The video will be live by Friday - it will be posted on Youtube and Facebook.

Thank you!
Dawn

Chris and TracyMeats
01-20-2010, 10:41 AM
We got to hear the song and watch the video at the conference this past July....just beautiful! I am so excited to see the song will be on itunes very soon!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-22-2010, 09:44 AM
I finally got the files needed to finish the video so we will have it ready ASAP! But with so many new members the past few months, I don't want to leave anyone out!

If you want your cherub's photo included in the new CDH Song Video, please send it to membership@cdhsupport.org with your cherub's name and date(s).

This video will feature the new "I'll Never Let You Go" song by The Jammies, written for CDH families, with iTunes proceeds donated to CHERUBS. It really is a beautiful song, written by a CDH dad. :)

We will use this video on our web site, at conferences, in commercials, on Facebook, Myspace, YouTube, etc - it will be used A LOT to raise CDH awareness! We will update it with new photos only once a year so please make sure to send your photo to be included.

Deadline for photo submission is March 26th.

You MUST be a member to participate (and give publishing permission on your Profile). You can join for free at http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/index.php

The video will premiere next week. We will send an e-mail to all members when it is ready. :)

Chris and TracyMeats
03-22-2010, 11:47 AM
Good news!

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Reminder.... please get your photos in by today! :)

mskelly
03-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Can't wait to see the video!! :)