PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Fan Page

Kath Murphy
03-09-2010, 07:11 AM
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble logging into the facebook fan page. I am on fb much more often these days and would would like to be able to keep up with everyone and what's going on via the fan page however when I click on the link on this website's homepage it just takes me to my own facebook homepage or when when I try to click on "Become a fan" on the homepage I get a message that says "Temporary error.: Sorry, your connection failed at this time. Please try again." Anybody else having trouble or got any ideas on what I am doing wrong???

Chris and TracyMeats
03-09-2010, 11:53 AM
You are not the only one I have heard having issues. I hope Dawn sees this and has an idea, for I have not had any issues.

Here is the link you can copy and paste into your browser when you have facebook open: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Wake-Forest-NC/CHERUBS-Congenital-Diaphragmatic-Hernia-Research-Awareness-and-Support/37214172005?ref=ts

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-09-2010, 12:20 PM
I have no idea what's going on. :( I can't do anything to Facebook software, just put stuff on our page. I don't know why some people are having trouble with it but it seems only overseas users are having issues. Hopefully FB will figure it out and fix it soon.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-09-2010, 12:34 PM
I found a setting on the page for countries. I made some changes that hopefully fix this. Kath, please let me know if you still can't see it!

I love when FB makes changes that confuse the heck out of me! Site, FB, Myspace, blogs, forums, listservs... I remember when we only had to worry about a newsletter! lol

Kath Murphy
03-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Thanks for that. I have access now.