PDA

View Full Version : Salt Lake Get Together?

PamelaMcHan
01-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Hey Everyone!
What would it take to get a Cherubs picnic organized for the mountain west region? I'm thinking Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. Any other ideas/suggestions? I would love to meet other families in the area.

Chris and TracyMeats
01-31-2011, 11:37 AM
I would love to have a Salt Lake City get together in the future! I know Josh and Melanie were really wanting to hold a ball around Valentine's Day or Halloween, but with her finding out she is expecting I haven't heard much from Josh recently. I think a summer get together at the zoo would be fun! I may have a hard time doing much until after June, but I could see about sending out emails to the UT membes and seeing what type of interest we have. They do have some neat parks in Utah too! Our family makes a trip every year just to take the boys to the zoo, so meeting other families there would be fun for us and the kids. How far are you from Salt Lake again, 3 hours or so?

PamelaMcHan
01-31-2011, 12:50 PM
we are 3 hours from Salt Lake. For us, looking at the summer schedule (already), from the middle of June until the second week of August, we are booked solid. So late May/early June would be ideal. How long will you be able to travel and how many hours are you from Salt Lake? I think it would be great to get to know the other families in our area.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
02-01-2011, 09:55 AM
I think that's a GREAT idea!!!!!

joshoshensley
03-16-2011, 09:57 PM
We could definitely do something this summer. I have been absent for a while. From the middle of June to the second week of August is pretty slammed for me too, but I live in SLC, so it's easiest for me. Let me know if we can decide on any dates and I can make some plans.

JenniferTenney
03-17-2011, 02:25 PM
How are you all doing Josh? How is Melanie doing? And the baby? Do you know boy or girl yet?

PamelaMcHan
03-17-2011, 09:38 PM
I will be gone for spring break, but I hope to get to work on this get together when I get back. I am really looking forward to meeting all of you who can come. More details later!