PDA

View Full Version : Children's Books

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-25-2011, 03:02 PM
We are completely out of kid's books for the totebags and have been for a while. I've been going to the Dollar store and buying them but surely someone wants to do a book drive? :)

LisaHoggard
10-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Dawn,

If we can collect items for the totebags where do we send them? I'm fairly new here and still trying to figure out the website. I know there are things that I'm missing because I'm not very computer literate. The only things I've been able to see are the latest posts from people but I'm still trying.

Thanks,

Lisa

TracyLanders
10-25-2011, 07:22 PM
Dawn,

I have a couple of books on with some other stuff for you. I'm working on getting more stuff, funds are limited. Slowly but surely I'll have more. A book drive sounds great, too! Maybe after Halloween I can set one up... Hmmm.... (There goes the hamster on his wheel!)

Dawn Torrence Ireland
10-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Welcome Lisa!!!!! :)

You can ship items to CHERUBS, 3650 Rogers Rd #290, Wake Forest, NC 27587. We put labels on each item you donate with your cherub's name on them. :)

Run, hamster, run!!!! LOL, Tracy.

TracyLanders
10-25-2011, 08:40 PM
Hahaha. I was worried someone might not get that right away. Haha. You know how tiredness can get to some of us. =) I have some great places I may be able to do it. Hopefully...