PDA

View Full Version : Update Your Profiles Please!!

Chris and TracyMeats
11-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Our 2011 National Children's Memorial Day tribute page will go up on December 1st. We will list all cherubs lost to CDH and a virtual candle will be lit in memory of your child. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP.... you have until today, to make sure your membership form at CHERUBS is up-to-date, your cherub's name, dates and status are accurate.

We CANNOT do it for you, we have too many members and too many projects right now and we can't take requests by e-mail, message, posts, etc. WE DON'T WANT TO EXCLUDE ANYONE SO PLEASE GET THIS DONE!!!!!!! Please also while you're logged in, double-check your contact info too so that our holiday cards don't bounce back (that costs us $$$). Thank you!

I know if you are seeing this you are probably up to date, but I want to make sure everyone has an opportunity to participate.

To make changes to your profile, look up in the green bar and click on My Profile. Go to the tab, labeled About Me and you should be able to make changes to your address and cherub's info.

THANK YOU!!!