PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Conference - Help us Decide

Chris and TracyMeats
01-04-2012, 04:42 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/183731205008965/doc/282326318482786/#!/cdhconference

There is a link on facebook to help us decide where to hold the CDH conference. The locations are West Coast, due to the fact the CDH conference has been on the East Coast the past few years. Please vote if you are interested in attending. Follow the link above and look for the post on how to vote. The locations are:

Rapid City, SD
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
Seattle, WA

We are using facebook to take this poll, for we are trying to pull interest in attending this conference and get even more families to attend. Come on West Coasters....put your vote in if you can possibly make one of these locations.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Thank you for posting this, Tracy!!!

KarlaHolt
01-04-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm voting for San Fran because I have family there but honestly don't think I will be able to attend unless it's just me or me and the hubby.

JenniferTenney
01-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I have had a wonderful, amazing time at the conference the last two years and have been lucky enough to have it in my home state of Florida (only a four hour drive for me). I totally understand it needing to be on the West Coast this year to give others a chance to attend. I probably won't be able to make the trip this year but I just wanted to encourage everyone who can to go because it was so much fun!

PamelaMcHan
01-05-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm sure if I go it will be alone or just with my husband. I have too many kids to fly with (unless it is SLC) and they all have stuff this summer that they are obligated to do. I might get brave enough to bring Sawyer, but I'm not sure. All I am sure about is that I really want to attend this year.

TracyLanders
01-05-2012, 11:57 PM
I would LOVE to go but the West Coast is just too far away. I think working out the details would be too tough right now. I seriously can't wait until I can go...

RobynTinker
01-14-2012, 06:35 PM
We wont be able to attend this year but are already talking about putting money away from next year.Denver,Co would be a great place to hold it.Just a thought.

Dawn Torrence Ireland
01-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Denver is a high altitude city and many cherubs having trouble breathing at high altitudes. :-(

San Francisco won the vote! We are sorting out details and will post them soon. We are looking for local volunteers!