PDA

View Full Version : Leathers for Feathers Hope Tote Drive in Alabama

TeresaMeherg
07-18-2012, 06:08 AM
Anyone In Alabama who would like to help us collect our Hope Tote donations, please let me know. Response to our August 18th event has skyrocketed! Today I am talking with CVS Walgreens, Toy RUs, and Barnes & Noble about drop-box locations for our Hope Tote Drive so we can let folks know to drop their donations off at local stores while on air during our tv interview with Fox 6. We could really use some help in manning those before the big day. We are spread a little thin with the way everything has moved. Hadn't anticipated such a big movement though we're giggling happy about it!:p

Chris and TracyMeats
07-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Has DeAnn, our AL state rep., offered to send out invites to AL members yet to see if they would help? Please let me know and I will see what I can do for you!

I love how big this is getting! Love the facebook page too...the pictures are beautiful! Sure wish I lived closer to Alabama.

freedom
07-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Truly wonderful news on your event. A huge thank you coming your way from maryland. Wish I lived closer as I would help out. Can't wait to hear how it all went. Take care and have fun!