PDA

View Full Version : CONFERENCE 2012 - San Francisco, CA

Chris and TracyMeats
07-20-2012, 04:02 PM
CONFERENCE 2012 - San Francisco, July 26th to July 29th

Hey everyone! Hope that many of you are planning to attend conference this next week!

If you are attending PLEASE go to:

http://cdhconference.eventbrite.com/

and register! Please note that this is not making your hotel reservations....this is just info for us to plan and have a head count.

So who is attending?? Who can help in the kids room??

Chris and TracyMeats
07-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I am not able to attend, but we have some amazing things planned!! Wonderful doctors and researchers will be in attendance and making presentations. There will also be families from all over the US in attendance!! There is nothing like meeting families who have endured the same journey you are beginning, are on or have endured! This will be another big event for CHERUBS!!! So much neat things happening in 2012 for CHERUBS and with CDH Awareness!!

freedom
07-20-2012, 07:37 PM
I won't be able to attend either. Sounds like this is going to be wonderful. I can't wait to read everything once it's posted. Again, I need to win the lotto so I can attend all the wonderful events.

KarlaHolt
07-20-2012, 09:02 PM
So bummed I can't go this year. It just wasn't in the budget even for just me to attend. Hoping for Boston for 2013 so we can drive!

Everyone that is going will have an amazing time! I think of 2009 in Texas and 2010 in Florida all the time. My kids do to and I can't wait for the next one now that Braden is getting older and is able to understand what is going on and what CHERUBS is all about.