PDA

View Full Version : Thank you so much!!!!!!

Hope Siler
07-21-2012, 07:16 PM
We got our HOPE totebag package today, both my husband and I felt deeply moved by the donations we recieved. It's so nice to have such a supportive group of people volunteer there time and money for all CDH families. Our son (David) is due at the end of September and we will be sure to keep everyone informed as our pregnancy progresses and our journey begings.

Thank you all again so very much,

The Dalan, Hope & David Siler

Chris and TracyMeats
07-22-2012, 03:13 PM
You are so welcome....you are not alone on this journey and we all will be here cheering for David and praying for him. Please keep us posted when you can. Tell David to keep fighting!

freedom
07-24-2012, 07:51 PM
We are so glad you are enjoying the bag. You are right....so much love goes into those bags from so many members all over the US. I always love seeing what members have done to collect stuff for future members. You can see pictures of the drives members do on the CHERUBS fb page. Makes me smile. Take care and I'm sending more love your way.

ShellyMoore
07-26-2012, 11:53 PM
So glad to be able to help contribute so families can have the wonderful totebags. For us, it's a way to pay it forward for all the wonderful support we had in those darkest days. Hoping it will be a wonder resource for you & a treasure for the future!