PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Colorado Picnic - August 11, 2012

Chris and TracyMeats
08-07-2012, 08:55 PM
1st Annual Colorado Picnic!!!

E-mail the Colorado State Reps (Jennifer Rodi and Nicolle Colvin) to RSVP or for more info! colorado@cherubs-cdh.org

Date and Time: August 11, 2012 from 11am to 3pm

This park has a shelter with picnic tables. Brats, hot dogs, and iced water will be provided. We will ask families to bring a side dish or desert. E-mail us colorado@cherubs-cdh.org

There is a volley ball court, large playground, trees, and lots of grass, bathrooms, and off street parking that is free.

We ask people to RSVP by August 3rd so that we do not over/under purchase supplies. However, we will accept late RSVP's!! Just let us know.

Games, food, fun, and fellowship with a great charity for families affected by Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia!

Chris and TracyMeats
08-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I am so excited!!! We have families from CO, WY and ID attending!!!

karahess
08-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Safe travels to everyone attending the gathering! Have a WONDERFUL time!

Take lots of pics and be sure to post!

freedom
08-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Hope you all have a wonderful day together.

Chris and TracyMeats
08-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Thank you to Jennifer Rodi and Nicolle Colvin for a great day!!! The picnic was wonderful...we had 9 families in attendance!!! We got to meet 9 beautiful cherubs, ranging from 11 weeks to 14 years old...what precious children. I am sure angel Kasey surrounded our day and sent down his blessings to all of us. Here is a picture of the whole group of us!

freedom
08-15-2012, 02:06 PM
What a great picture. I'm so happy for you all. Thank you for sharing.