PDA

View Full Version : Williams, Henry Davis

Carrie Williams
11-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Henry Davis Williams was born 11-13-12 at 3:23am and passed just a few hours later.

The doctors cannot give us a concrete reason why Henry passed away. Oddly enough, the one health problem we knew Henry was suffering from, congenital diaphragmatic hernia, played no part in his passing. He had a good lung, and it was working hard. Henry had a severe case of metabolic acidosis and despite the doctors best efforts, it could not be cured. The doctors also feel Henry had Fryns syndrome, a very rare condition. Most babies with fryns pass away in utero. However, a few affected individuals have lived into childhood. Many of these children have had severe developmental delay and intellectual disability.

Henry was a very sick little boy. We feel very strongly that all of the love and support we received throughout our pregnancy fed Henry and kept him healthy and strong enough to not only reach full term but to also come out fighting. We are so thankful for the time we had with him, holding and loving on him. A memory we will cherish forever in our hearts.

ReneeB
11-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Carrie, sending you warm hugs and our very deepest sympathies. I hope Henry has found a safe and welcoming haven in Heaven as he waits to be wrapped once again in warmth and love in his mothers arms. I know our own angels Dayne and Daniels will hold him close till you see him once again.

Hugs

KarlaHolt
11-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of prayers.

karahess
11-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Carrie, I'm saddened to hear of Henry's passing. I'm sorry for you loss. My prayers are with you!

Chris and TracyMeats
11-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Carrie, I am so very sorry of your loss of Henry. Please know we all are here for you. My prayers are with you for strength and comfort. Rest in peace baby Henry.

(((HUGS))) Carrie.

Carrie Williams
01-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Thank you very much.