PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Parade of Cherubs & April 19th Events

Dawn Torrence Ireland
03-12-2013, 04:11 PM
Joining in on the parades and other April 19th events is a GREAT way to meet other CDH families!

Chris and TracyMeats
03-12-2013, 05:42 PM
I agree!!! Look for events near you!! Meeting other families affected by CDH, it truly is nice to be able to talk to others that understand the journey that you may have been on or are on.

freedom
03-13-2013, 12:17 PM
I agree too! I think it's a wonderful way for people to make new friendships and get more support. Have a wonderful, wonderful time everyone.

MarieM
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM
I recently saw a posting about the parades and Boston was still included on the list. I think in light of what's going on in Boston, the parade should be cancelled. Tracy Landers, please confirm. Please pray for all the people who were impacted by the tragic events at the Boston Marathon. Thanks.

Chris and TracyMeats
04-16-2013, 12:27 PM
Send Dawn a link to where you saw that Boston was included in the parade list, so it can be removed. That parade had been cancelled before yesterday's incident due to other reasons.

Praying for all affected by the events that took place in Boston yesterday.

NeilRubenstein
04-16-2013, 11:03 PM
We have over 70 people signed up to participate in the Chicago parade. Many of them did not participate last year, so it will be a great opportunity to meet new people!

MarieM
04-17-2013, 08:09 AM
Sent to Dawn, Tracy, and Tracy. Thanks!

Chris and TracyMeats
04-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Going on right now, join our virtual parade on facebook!!! Post your pictures and stories at, https://www.facebook.com/#!/cdhsupport. If you are unable to upload a picture, please email the CPAB at cpab@cherubs-cdh.org with the information.